Reviews for Breaking
Tatshana chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Wha...?
How come I never reviewed this?!
I've known this story for years now and still I love it! I love the way you display Rikku, you display Auron, his inner struggle, her determination to have him, his slow surrender...
Basically, I love all of it!
Failisse chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh gods, I think this is the most beautiful and emotional one shot I have ever read, and I'm crying now because it's really touched my heart. WHY hasn't this fic gotten more reviews?! It's incredible, and amazing, and I really wish for a sequel...a happy sequel where Auron comes BACK and gets to be with Rikku, because this just can't end here. It CAN'T! But omg, thank you so much for writing this beautiful ficlet. It really made my day.
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Simply beautiful. I don't believe any words can fully describe this story. Keep up the great work 3
axelkairi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my gosh, there just aren't words.

I. Love. It.

It's all I can say. I feel like Auron. IloveitIloveitIloveit.
Athura chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I enjoyed it - I'll definitely look you up on LJ sometime. Keep writing, much love dear!
TheTragicFlaw chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
GREAT story! Good buildup, I really enjoyed the whole thing
TVL chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Ah, so fantastic.

Wonderfully written, beautifully expressed.

Just freakin' perfect. :D
Kathrine chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Just when I start to lose faith in this fandom, I come across this. Absolutely gorgeous little piece.
apostrophus chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
fhdjsfh THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. REally fantastically descriptive. The beginning was somewhat heavy-handed, but later it was fantastic. It's great that it focuses more on Auron, too; we have a lot of Rikku-sided Aurikku in the world. fdshfajkd I CAN'T STOP FLAILING AT MY KEYBOARD, SRSLY. Thank you ever so for contributing to this amazing pairing with such amazing work

Amunet 8D
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
very bittersweet
M.F.D chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
It really fits, how the love took him by surprise. Amazing fic, and totally plausible.
FFXNathalie chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Maybe it came sudden but still I think that would be typically Auron.I mean in my opinion he doesnt seem like someone who knows from the start that hes in love,I guess he tries to...block it and then he realises .

Anyway your story is very good and well-written

I like it! ;)

(sorry,crappy English but I still hope that you know what I mean)
Alexiamorana chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was actually /very/ well written. You portray so much about them through only one chapter.

My only critique is about his love declaration at the end - it just seemed a little sudden.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This was wonderful! I loved the progression and it's so well written. You also worked out the steamy end really well, sometimes things can be a bit awkward, but this wasn't at all. Well done.