Reviews for Justice League Rebirth
MWRANDOM chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Asuka as Powergirl? The earth is doomed. Doomed I tells ya... Doooooooomed... Amusing story. Good job matching Roy and Shinji's background although you are setting up a scenario where he is likely to be walked over and pushed around by any of the others given his lack of confidence and making him the least physically powerful is only going to aggravate that. Batman can hang with others like Superman and GL more because of his mind and willpower than body, Shinji is far from the same league. He'll need to have his attitude drastically changed to fit the same mold as a Batman or Captain America like figure. Still interesting idea and entertaining read. Good job.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Awesome story
Please continue
hawkSage chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Cool stuff Gunman. Really like this story and your Omakes at the end. LOL! :P Hope you get around to giving this story an update soon!
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
a good story. you should pair up shinji/red arrow with Rei/Faith. they seem to make the best match.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
i like
1337 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Please up date this one I am curouse at what happends next.
Andrew Hildreth chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Okay, while I'm an avid Batman fan, you've portrayed Superman all wrong. Sure, he's a boyscout, but he's not nearly as wimpy as you've set him up to be. No offense, gunman, but I'm not going to continue on this one.
GuardEzio chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
good story so far...and why can i see shinji fainting when he finds out he's a father
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
cackles evilly
Captain Bardiel chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Great Chapter

But it will be cool if Makoto Hyuga should be given the GL ring.

And I thought the ring won't work with Aoba due to his cynical attitude.

But I love this fan fic thus far, keep it up...

Signed "The Captain"

P.S. I hope that Touji Suzuhara doesn't suffer 'Hot Coffee on the crutch' like he did on "Harvey Birdman: Attoney At Law"
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This can be put under the marvel and evangelion crossovers section now
blackdeathmessenger chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
good chapter,though the fight scene could have been just a touch more realistic,but it was pretty good as it wait for the next chapter!

also,i was wondering when you are going to update some of your Evangelion stories.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Loved the omakes.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
LOL!

Karma has visited Shinji and found his balance lacking.
Elijah Snow chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Interesting idea, yet I can easily tell that this is going to be a monster to write.

With some many characters and with majority of the main NGE-cast having taken the places of the original Justice League, it's going to be one hell of a ride while they get acquainted with the pasts of their new bodies, and that is something that I believe most authors would find a daunting task to accomplish.

It's going to take a lot of time and work to get this thing even properly moving, let alone rolling towards any specific plot goal, and although the author has done pretty decent job at it so far, I will probably remain cautious for several more chapters.

This story holds a lot of promise, but this holds true to many other stories I've read in the past - and only select few have managed to fulfill their promises. I really do hope this one is one among them, but only future will tell...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »