Reviews for Justice League Rebirth
Alan chapter 4 . 7/5
Great writing. You have captured the Evangelion characters exactly.
Raze chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter also can't wait till shinji meets Roy's/ his daughter,
MWRANDOM chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Asuka as Powergirl? The earth is doomed. Doomed I tells ya... Doooooooomed... Amusing story. Good job matching Roy and Shinji's background although you are setting up a scenario where he is likely to be walked over and pushed around by any of the others given his lack of confidence and making him the least physically powerful is only going to aggravate that. Batman can hang with others like Superman and GL more because of his mind and willpower than body, Shinji is far from the same league. He'll need to have his attitude drastically changed to fit the same mold as a Batman or Captain America like figure. Still interesting idea and entertaining read. Good job.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Awesome story
Please continue
hawkSage chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Cool stuff Gunman. Really like this story and your Omakes at the end. LOL! :P Hope you get around to giving this story an update soon!
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
a good story. you should pair up shinji/red arrow with Rei/Faith. they seem to make the best match.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
i like
1337 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Please up date this one I am curouse at what happends next.
Andrew Hildreth chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Okay, while I'm an avid Batman fan, you've portrayed Superman all wrong. Sure, he's a boyscout, but he's not nearly as wimpy as you've set him up to be. No offense, gunman, but I'm not going to continue on this one.
GuardEzio chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
good story so far...and why can i see shinji fainting when he finds out he's a father
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
cackles evilly
Captain Bardiel chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Great Chapter

But it will be cool if Makoto Hyuga should be given the GL ring.

And I thought the ring won't work with Aoba due to his cynical attitude.

But I love this fan fic thus far, keep it up...

Signed "The Captain"

P.S. I hope that Touji Suzuhara doesn't suffer 'Hot Coffee on the crutch' like he did on "Harvey Birdman: Attoney At Law"
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This can be put under the marvel and evangelion crossovers section now
blackdeathmessenger chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
good chapter,though the fight scene could have been just a touch more realistic,but it was pretty good as it wait for the next chapter!

also,i was wondering when you are going to update some of your Evangelion stories.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 4/9/2009