Reviews for The First Day
Millie15128 chapter 47 . 5h
Ollivanders real name is Garrick and I think it is mentioned in the books though I am not sure.
Awesome job! I loved this
ThePurpleWriter25 chapter 55 . 8/27
I've read this again and again over the years and I must say I've never found another one that compares. Your stories are beautifully written and in my opinion the closest to cannon we'll ever get. In my mind this is cannon. I truly hope one day you find the inspiration and time to write again.
coldwinter122 chapter 55 . 8/9
Wow. Thank you for sharing this work of art with us. I can tell you poured your heart into it. This is canon to me. I wish JK Rowling would have written something similar to this.
PotterHermione chapter 35 . 8/7
Katie is a bitch
Bitchy witchp
Witchy bitch
nanaeleanor chapter 52 . 7/27
Ugh.
nanaeleanor chapter 49 . 7/26
Why is Harry and Ginny’s love life so prudish and lacking in realistic desire. The others all seem normal but Ginny acts like a child. She’s usually one of my fav characters but here she’s not very likable.
nanaeleanor chapter 38 . 7/23
These characters are getting annoying. Too much anger and whining.
wonderstruckflightrisk chapter 55 . 7/3
Finished this in 2 days… this was spectacular.
Why does Ron call Hermione "Hen"?
It's great!giid job! Criticism? Too muc repitition of the book events like the trials nd basically alot of memories than any harrypotter fan wud remember. U could've used some but repeating them just in someone's words got a bit boring. You can say harry told her about the events that had unfolded after they went to godric hollow. And then ginny's reaction. Instead of writing it again. Also, let them have a moment when harry complimented hemione's book she cries but he end up saying something stupid like Ron would kill him. Of course they're happy tears Harry isn't lame. Everything isn't barmy. Just now i realized the problem. It was all dialogues. You didn't narrate the scenery or their feelings. Other than what they said. That xan be improved. But it was a one of the best fanfics not gonna lie 3
Nocturnus chapter 55 . 6/11
I really enjoy reading this fic. Thanks.
Pink Bismuth chapter 8 . 6/2
You can’t just slap the grief out of people. That’s really not how that works.
wkwestbay chapter 9 . 4/9
This is absolutely INCREDABLE... I’m Binge Reading this... WOW... Picks Up Perfectly after Book 7... JKR Could Have Wrote this... You are an AMAZING TALENT! And I Love Chocolate... ️️️️
It made me really emotional. I felt like crying while reading this.
3,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »