Reviews for The First Day
em8 chapter 1 . 9/6
This was amazing. I cried and laughed so much and have not stopped thinking about this amazing work!
IHateSnakes chapter 55 . 9/8
Wonderful! You should be proud of a superb work.
IHateSnakes chapter 25 . 9/5
Superb story. One of the best I've ever read.
This is soooo good. The entire fic is perfect. It is what I needed to give an end to the book, to understand the war. PTSD is brilliant. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece.
AW chapter 55 . 8/31
This was AMAZING. Thank you for writing this. I've been looking for a good after the war story and this, this just made my week. Thank you.
ungodlyravenpuff chapter 55 . 8/25
freaking lovely... I binged this in like 5 hours straight lol
Thehumanlibrary chapter 6 . 8/13
I think every chapter so far has made me cry and I'm sick of it! My body is running out of water, woman!
maxinmecof chapter 1 . 8/2
This story was fantastic! So well written I was enthralled from the start.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 55 . 7/22
Truthfully, one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It’s really hard to tackle what happens immediately after a big event, especially if it’s the end of a story. You showed an incredible amount of insight and empathy in this story, the characters came alive, as we know them in the books. And you did almost all of them! I’m in awe, this was an amazing read, despite all the feels of the tragedy. If I have one reproach to make, it’s that you keep forgetting Lavender Brown also died in the battle of Hogwarts!
Not sure how this story evaded me for so long... I can’t even put into words how amazing I found this story. Everything seemed to flow with such naturalness from scene to scene, but without ever becoming repetitive. You had me laughing and sad at the same time which is a feat some published authors haven’t mastered.

Hope you have written something else.
Robert
SectionBering chapter 55 . 7/8
What a read. It feels like THE perfect extended epilogue of the saga, the story we could only remotely guess behind the famous "All was well". Obviously it's not a book that Rowling could have written, because of the lack of real action and the over-representation of romance compared to the other books, but it continues the original ending so naturally I wouldn't be surprised if it was how JK imagined it. It is my headcanon now, and it will forever be. Bravo
Adalmina chapter 55 . 7/6
Wow. Thank you for this.
padfoot aka izzy chapter 8 . 7/6
why am i sobbing is it that i'm emotional or is everyone sobbing?
monkeyteam chapter 4 . 7/6
you are making me cry i am sobbing
3,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »