Reviews for The First Day
Era chapter 55 . 4/22/2015
Best story I ever read:-)
Guest chapter 55 . 4/20/2015
I was eleven when I read about the magic of Hogwarts for the first time. I grew up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Or harryronandhermione as this author put it. I loved the characters as strongly as I'd they were my real family. And I needed to grieve their loss when the books ended. This fan fiction has finally allowed me to do just that. I grieved. And said goodbye.
Guest chapter 55 . 4/20/2015
Why oh why does this enthralling tale have to be over. I loved every word of it and congratulate the author and say a very large thank you as someone who needed to be whisked away from reality just for a bit. Thank you again for the hours you spent writing this lovely passage, i owe you a drink or two.
Sandi Kruszyna chapter 55 . 4/19/2015
All I can say is WOW! That was spectacular. I couldn't put it down, and I am sobbing because it's over. Please continue the story of all of these wonderful characters we all love so much. Thank you.
umme salma chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
brilliant writer u are... couldnt stop crying throughout the last two chapters...:)
umme salma chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
not bad... it really shows how everyone is coping... although i did have a problem with Harry's outburst in Mcgonagall's office. the wording felt wrong to me... i feel that it's not something Harry would have said. i mean the emotions was totally on point, but the wording may have been different... it didn't sound like Harry... that's all
umme salma chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
i like it... its just what a harry potter fan needs..
DecimaSark chapter 36 . 4/20/2015
First off, you write superbly and I wish you had more time to update more often. I don't generally enjoy AU-type fics but yours are so well-written I find I don't mind the AU bits.

But every time I (re)read this fic and this chapter in particular, one line drags me right out of the moment (so to speak): "(Hermione) doesn't make split-second decisions very well." I cannot agree with that. Deathly Hallows alone is full of instances where she makes plenty of them, and (with the possible exception of Ron's splinching, where she can be excused) she gets them right every time. She has her flaws, certainly, but that isn't one of them.
SarahOlivier chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
Hermione did do her seventh year again
Lupin chapter 55 . 4/8/2015
AMAZING
littlelapwing chapter 55 . 4/7/2015
Perfection
pkempf chapter 55 . 4/7/2015
This fic touched me powerfully. It didn't make me happy - in fact, it upset me pretty considerably - but it touched me nonetheless. Powerful writing, and I thank you for it.
Guest chapter 55 . 4/1/2015
Thanks, you did well.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/16/2015
I was going to reserve judgement on this work until the very end, but once I got to the part about Professor Carter explaining Sioux shape-shifting and THEN the part about the conservative states, I had to say something. This is without a doubt one of the finest pieces of fanfic I've ever read. It exists in the universe it came from with near-perfect accuracy, but-miraculously-has its own voice, and like the best of fan contributions it elevates rather than detracts from its source material. If you have not published something for purchase yet-an original work of your own, I mean-you surely should. Cleverness and inventiveness are one thing; a truly great author knows how to augment and innovate, as you have done. Much like Shakespeare culling "Hamlet" and "Titus" from other popular material, I see no reason why your work couldn't have a tremendous following of its own. Please write something new, and soon. I am inspired by this, and I'm sure others are and will be, too.
HufflePuffle-Quack chapter 55 . 3/9/2015
Gah this story takes perfection to another level. I was like sobbing 99.99% of the time but that's okay bECAUSE THIS WHOLE THING WAS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW THAT ITS OVER LIKE WHAT
3,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »