Reviews for The First Day
Toolazytologin chapter 43 . 6/29/2015
This should be rated M...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Aw shit. You have me crying and swearing. Seriously though I never cry or swear. This is amazing love it
ginerva chapter 55 . 6/27/2015
that's all come on write on
Fifilablonk chapter 55 . 6/27/2015
I know this was wrote a while ago but iv only just joined this site and I bloody love it x x
SpiritQuest 113 chapter 55 . 6/7/2015
never before have my emotions been so touched as they have been by reading this story. It's as if J.K. Rowling had written it herself, continuing the stories of our favorite characters. This story has continued the magic, the heartbreak, and the life that is Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
Wouldn't it be Nice if just for once America was involved in a Fanfic? I know you're Canadian (at least that's what Your profile says), but still. It isn't even mentionned in the books, except for a tiny mention of a WITCHES' institute in the bypassing at the Quidditch World Cup, which makes sense. But it would make more sense if a teacher would have been called in from somewhere around Europe, most likely France. That's at least what I think is most logical.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Harry is the youngest auror ever at 17 years of age. If he starts September 2nd he'll be 18. Something's wrong here.
Judicious Stoic chapter 55 . 5/24/2015
Fantastically, absolutely, amazingly brilliant. This is my new favourite story. Love it. I'd love to add some constructive criticism here, but I'm feelin' lazy. I haven't wrote a single bloody fic and I'm planning to critic?! Dear me, where are my manners?! Oh well, I guess it's off to some lake to search for inspiration. Now, who're gonna be my characters...
Monseiur Iago chapter 55 . 5/24/2015
Absolutely brilliant. This was just fabulous. Bloody amazing. I love how you change the characters attitude just a weeee bit. Well, they've changed for me, I don't know what others'll say. But they've changed for the better. Your story adds more colour to the world of Harry Potter. Btw, I haven't had a single fic written down, and I plan to dwell more in the HP and PJO universes. Any tips? Haha!
elizzabethanddarcy chapter 55 . 5/17/2015
thenewEmily chapter 55 . 5/6/2015
I loved this story. I couldn't stop readind it. I think this is the most real version of how a book after DH would be. And it's also very well written.
Thank you for the journey.
umme salma chapter 55 . 4/29/2015
Ur brilliant u know that? absolutely! although it wdnt have hurt to give a little insight on professor McGonagal and Hagrid too... They've both been huge parts in Harry's life and the entire series just as much as Dumbledore or Professor Snape. i think wd hv been nice to know how they were coping as well. but other than i found this book absolutely brilliant! amazing penmanship! loved it to the core! some part u cdnt even tell whether it was a J.K Rowling original or not... amazing!
Arickakent21 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Do u have a sequel or continuation? This wud be a good story to keep going
Arickakent21 chapter 55 . 4/24/2015
Love love love love the story! Do u have a sequel or a continuation. It would be a good story to keep going
Era chapter 55 . 4/22/2015
Best story I ever read:-)
3,530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »