Reviews for The First Day
I apologize for my sparky, rude earlier anonymous review. Even though one of the pairings doesn't really make sense to me as anything more than a fling, this is still a very well written fic. Thank you for writing it
This is generally a well written story, but the focus on the relationships brings up one important question: just what does Hermione see in Ron?

I mean, you retconned Ron to make him way more likable of a person than in canon, and their relationship still makes no sense. I could understand if she was simply physically attracted to hime, and they had a fling, but both canon and this fic pretend like they have some profound emotional connection, which Ron does not seem to even be capable of having with anyone, much less someone with Hermione's intelligenice.
SlimJim201 chapter 55 . 2/5
Thank you so much for this peace of art.
Andleeb saba chapter 1 . 1/30
Very nice
genhale2000 chapter 1 . 1/26
Read chapter 1 and already a fan. So relieved you wrote 55 chapters! This fic is exactly one I've been searching for since getting acquainted with the whole fanfiction thing. Now I'm going to keep it short, because I'm going to read on this minute. Thanks in advance :)
Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece
yer boi chapter 55 . 12/18/2016
Hey, this was beautiful. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with me. You did an amazing job
Guest chapter 55 . 11/28/2016
Thanks for writing:)
Guest chapter 55 . 11/16/2016
wonderful ending to Rowling's series! Good imitation of her style I think. This is the closure I needed with Harry Potter:)
dragonsbride chapter 49 . 11/11/2016
And this is why Hermione and Ron just must be together! You described that awefully well!
Bill Jackson chapter 55 . 11/8/2016
Thankyou, best fanfiction I have read.
Thebigsnail chapter 55 . 11/4/2016
Hey, so i know it's been YEARS sence this was finished but I read the whole thing in just a few days. I could not put my iPad down to stop reading it! It is an absolutely amazing '8th book'! I would totally refer to this in my head as the '8th book'. It fits so perfectly with they way I invisioned this time after the war. But I would have to say that last chapter though... That hit me hard... There were some tears... But anyway it was just an incredible story I would totally read again, and again! I am glad though I read this after the whole thing came out, because if I was reading it while it was developing I don't know what I would of done with myself! Again I will say this is such amazing work! Defiantly almost filled my Harry Potter hole yearning for more (I don't think anything will actully be able to fill it completely though). Thank you for putting two years of your life in this thing! Defiantly worth it! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 11/2/2016
Omg I loved mythbusters! Still watch it! I got that reference right away! Woot woot!
Clara chapter 55 . 10/25/2016
Excellent nd well written in the style of JKR. Made me smile and also cry. Gives insite into the characters and the aftermath of the battle. Shows how feelings affect us after emotional scars are tried to be dealt with. Couldn't stop reading until the end. Riveting read. 5 stars! Should be published I know it would be a winner.
Guest chapter 55 . 10/15/2016
Is there a sequel for this?
3,492 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »