Reviews for The First Day
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 9/24
This is an excellent opening, striking just the right tone in so many ways. Well done!
natalieeannee chapter 55 . 9/3
this was okay..

the first post-DH fanfic I could read to completion.. but I was hoping for more concrete events? Like graduating school.. engagements.. careers (Ginny/Hermione).. more concrete actions... I understand this is somewhat realistic (that in the first year after everything, things would probably be slow and lots of grief and relationship building).. but I just don't know why it ended here other than the fact it was meant to just be "the first year".. but it's called the first day so that doesn't quite fit.

okay though.
I cried so much at the beginning and the end. I absolutely loved it. Wonderful job :)
furt chapter 55 . 8/23
Finished, and brilliant.
Leena7 chapter 35 . 8/22
I am not someone who reads poetry but I absolutely adore leaves of grass
That was the best story ever.
Caleb chapter 55 . 8/10
Fantastically written. The time you put into this was much appreciated.
Blu3rav3n chapter 55 . 8/9
I can't say how amazing this was. Everything was brilliant. Amazing.
thankthatstar chapter 55 . 7/20
AMAZING! Loved this, it was fab! Can't wait to read more from your HP world!
thankthatstar chapter 17 . 7/19
Really enjoying this. Hoping Hermione reappears soon as I've missed her presence!
thankthatstar chapter 12 . 7/19
Still loving these! Been reading on and off all day as soon as I've had a free moment!
thankthatstar chapter 2 . 7/19
Just cried my way through this whole chapter, you've really captured their emotions x
thankthatstar chapter 1 . 7/19
Having just seen the DH part 2 on TV, this is just exactly the type of story I have been looking to read! Loving it so far!
Toolazytologin chapter 43 . 6/29
This should be rated M...
Aw shit. You have me crying and swearing. Seriously though I never cry or swear. This is amazing love it
3,408 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »