Reviews for The First Day
Pink Bismuth chapter 8 . 6/2
You can’t just slap the grief out of people. That’s really not how that works.
wkwestbay chapter 9 . 4/9
This is absolutely INCREDABLE... I’m Binge Reading this... WOW... Picks Up Perfectly after Book 7... JKR Could Have Wrote this... You are an AMAZING TALENT! And I Love Chocolate... ️️️️
It made me really emotional. I felt like crying while reading this.
That was beautiful. I don't know if you will read this. But you get them. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Molly, Arthur, Luna, Dean, Percy, Bill. You get them.
ana chapter 43 . 3/14
holy cow... i LOVED this chapter... i mean, jesus.
This is one of my fave fics, i do have one problem tho. The Battle of Hogwarts was on 2nd May 1998, not in April 1999
omg so good I read it all and I love it.
marenwessels35 chapter 55 . 1/16
you Made me cry in the First 4 chapters and i am mit Mad about ist

a wonderful Story
I don’t hate Ginny a lot, considering she is my HP crush, but the fucking *audacity* of her in this? She’s not a part of the golden trio. she shouldnt expect to be. her thinking she’s entitled to every bit of their lives, when she’s hardly been a part of their adventures is infuriating. like tf? who is harry going to turn to first? his best friends of a decade or his girlfriend of less than a year? like bloody hell she needs to get her head out of her ass and realize that just because she went through trauma, doesn’t mean she is a part of the golden trio.
You are a great storyteller! I couldn’t stop reading.
maitrimisra chapter 32 . 1/7
ew ew ew ew the thought of snivellus being harry's dad and *marrying lily* makes me violent
believeinmagic322 chapter 1 . 1/6
I love this too much.
kyri17 chapter 9 . 12/20/2020
There are so many fics Ive read were it doesnt touch base on the grief everyone experiences after the war. especially Harry. Harry is just this solid wall that moves on with his life. this is probably the first fic that I feel really portrays what I think Harry would have experienced after the war. This is so wonderfully written. although I hate cannon deaths (FRED T.T) This fic has be really emotional and teary eyed. when Molly gave Harry his birthday gift? nearly done me in.
muracochildren chapter 4 . 12/20/2020
im crying and i hate it great start though
Ayesha chapter 55 . 12/6/2020
This might be one of the most beautiful pieces i've ever read...and i've read quite a lot. One of most touching even. You managed to reflect the hardships and aftermath of war in a beautiful way, as well as the thoughts and sentiments of characters without exaggerating them. I'll tell you, i love, love all the scenes of harry and teddy, that is just utterly adorable.

Harry and ginny, all their scenes, their relationship...you did an amazing job. I love that u payed attention to all the characters, i love that you didnt focus on romance, i love that you didnt victimise the malfoys, i love the family, i love prof. Carter, i love teddy,i love the characters, i love katie's story; this is beautiful. You should be proud of yourself.

I can easily see myself reading more of ur pieces in the future. I may also wish to add that i loved the first few chapters ...they might be my fav. You reflected the post-war effects and depression in such a tragically beautiful way. I love that there were friends and families to comfort each other and not just lovers.

Dont give up on writing. You're doing an amazing job.
Peace.

P.s. I know i've already said it, but i love love love teddy. Thank youfor all the scenes of him and harry.
3,686 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »