Reviews for The First Day
Loyd1957 chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
You are doing extremely well. This is the first story that has put perspective on the totally raw emotions and issues people have with stress. Harry is acting as he is supposed to act. Everyone was walking on eggshells and now everything is rising to the top and all are facing reality.
LuLaRoo7 chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Another great chapter. Can't wait for more. Update soon!
LizzWeasley chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
That was really good. Write more soon please.

XoXo,

LizzWeasley
tic tac toe 03 chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Great chapter
ProfessorChris chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Oh I am not sure that ended too well for Harry, I hope she will be his girlfriend but I am not confident that she will yet.

I am glad that Ron was the voice of reason in this.
Historybuff1536 chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
The blanket Harry puts around his self is slowly starting to unravel. Good, I was really wanting to slap him a little.

I'm glad Ginny just isn't "jumping back on the horse." Harry has a lot more problems he needs to deal with.

Great update!

-Misty
iccle fairy chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
good chapter. like the patronising pat at the end!
carrebear14 chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
interesting chapter, i am looking forward to more!
potteroos chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
loved it.
snaplappl21 chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Right as I'm about to go to bed. Again. How do you do it? Seriously, you must have some like magical power or something.

Good for Harry for taking the step and going into the world. And while I do think that he's been hiding from everything that's out there, I sort of feel like the Weasleys just shoved him into the crowd. He wasn't ready for any of it, he needed to be sort of eased back in. And I realize that sometimes people need that push, and that it wouldn't have been easy for him to 'ease' back into a normal life, but it's just so hard for Harry.

And it's hard for George too. I don't think he's fully accepted Fred's death, and until he does that, he won't enter any place having to do with Fred. He needs to learn to still remember all the times he had with Fred, but to look back on them and smile, not want to cry.
TechnoGryffin chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Got to love Ginny. Can't make to too easy on poor Harry.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Oh god, now I AM going to cry! I'm SO certain you JKR in diguise, I'm not kidding! FINALLY some one understands Georges pain. People just say he's sad and depressed, and they don't know how emotionally riippinng (for lack of a better word) for identical twins to did everything together to have one of them die. R.I.P. Snape, Fred, Tonk, Lupin, EVERYONE!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Kya! Again, like I've said before, I LOVE Charlie-the-artist. Did you come up with that yourself? I cried when Tonks and Snape died too... I'm to damn emotional... its a book... NO! It's real life!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I don't think even I would talk to McGonagall like that, and I swear A LOT. Poor George... And Ginny... and Draco... and everone else... could you write a story about Draco? Pretty please?
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I'd always loved Charlie, and now I love you cause you remebered/knew that Tonks and Charlie were in the same year. I love Charlie the artist!
3,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 199 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 219 .. Last Next »