Reviews for The First Day
carrebear14 chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
interesting chapter, i am looking forward to more!
potteroos chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
loved it.
snaplappl21 chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Right as I'm about to go to bed. Again. How do you do it? Seriously, you must have some like magical power or something.

Good for Harry for taking the step and going into the world. And while I do think that he's been hiding from everything that's out there, I sort of feel like the Weasleys just shoved him into the crowd. He wasn't ready for any of it, he needed to be sort of eased back in. And I realize that sometimes people need that push, and that it wouldn't have been easy for him to 'ease' back into a normal life, but it's just so hard for Harry.

And it's hard for George too. I don't think he's fully accepted Fred's death, and until he does that, he won't enter any place having to do with Fred. He needs to learn to still remember all the times he had with Fred, but to look back on them and smile, not want to cry.
TechnoGryffin chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Got to love Ginny. Can't make to too easy on poor Harry.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Oh god, now I AM going to cry! I'm SO certain you JKR in diguise, I'm not kidding! FINALLY some one understands Georges pain. People just say he's sad and depressed, and they don't know how emotionally riippinng (for lack of a better word) for identical twins to did everything together to have one of them die. R.I.P. Snape, Fred, Tonk, Lupin, EVERYONE!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Kya! Again, like I've said before, I LOVE Charlie-the-artist. Did you come up with that yourself? I cried when Tonks and Snape died too... I'm to damn emotional... its a book... NO! It's real life!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I don't think even I would talk to McGonagall like that, and I swear A LOT. Poor George... And Ginny... and Draco... and everone else... could you write a story about Draco? Pretty please?
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I'd always loved Charlie, and now I love you cause you remebered/knew that Tonks and Charlie were in the same year. I love Charlie the artist!
Severus my hero chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
Oh that was wonderful. I loved the way Harry wants to bond with Teddy all the while thinking of how he and Ginny might have a child of their own someday. But still as he said they are way too young. But according to Making Mistakes didn't they get married at 19 or something?

I really liked the way Mrs. Weasley gave him a hand for the family clock. It was ever so sweet! *grins madly*

Anyhow, I can't wait for another update! Good job!
Toffrox33 chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
Yayness! I love it! Please please please update soon

Toff.x
Bendleshnitz chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
I was away for a week and I'm so glad to find out so much to read now )

I love this story. I'm not a H/G fan but when the story is good I can't help it. LOL

Thank God Ginny managed to get Harry react! Although I would have hit him a long time ago. Maybe every reader would. LOL

As usual...can't wait for the next chapter!

Bye!
FinnFiona chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
Thank goodness for Godiva... honest to god, this just keeps getting better and better...!

That part at the end with the clock hand! You do such an amazing job of pulling out little things from the books and drawing them into your stories in new, exciting, and touching ways. That one was stellar.

The little sojourns into Harry's mind are perfect here... and really I just love everyone here. That moment in the shop, though, both Ron and George-just heartbreaking and wonderful.

Once again I find myself glad Harry moved back up to the attic. Still an interesting insight... this is the time in the general timeline that I start to feel badly for Ron though-a lot of pressure to be looking out for Harry and George at the same time-of course, he has help (though you know he wishes Hermione were around right now), and he needs a little looking out for himself sometimes. And there's a great sensitivity to that here, I think...

And all this with Sirius and then with Teddy...! Gulp!

And you're right-the overlap is ridiculous ;) I imagine that makes it both easier and harder to get these out, at the same time. Either way, you're doing a great job-makes me want to go back and read the other ones again! Can't wait for more~Fi
Cassandra's Cross chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Aw, this was sweet. And very touching. So the hammock finally makes its first appearance. I'm glad to see Harry finally coming out of his shell and reaching out for Ginny. I know he's going to be okay eventually, but I was worried about him early in this story. Bit silly, I know, but that's how realistic your writing is. It pulls you right into the story, even when you know what's going to happen!
Miss Bliss03 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Aq, and so HArry begins to pick up teh pieces, good job
NellieNotMolly chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
oh my goodness, little0bird, do you ever sleep? I am not complaining at all; I love reading every word you write. Just be sure you take a little "chocolate time" for yourself so you don't over-do! :-)

I loved seeing Harry comforting Ron, however hard it was for him. Another baby-step toward his own healing.

Also, very interesting to get inside Harry's head as he was thinking about Shacklebolt's offer. Not something I had given too much thought to before. And, of course, I loved the hand for the clock. :-)
3,373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 199 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 219 .. Last Next »