Reviews for The First Day
potteroos chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
i cant feel my toes either! hehehe that was a great chapter and it made me laugh!

great work
Emma Jane Weasley chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
aw! i loved the scenes between harry and ginny. so cute! can not WAIT to see what happens with George. I think that's a really good story line that you've developed. Will he have a story of his own (like this) one day? i hopes so!
Phoenix4life chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
Aw! It's nice to see that everyone is slowly healing.
Steel-BonedSelaneen chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
Good chapter - some really well written 'moments' and the atmosphere was well caught - so much so that by the end i was feeling a little sleepy myself, no wine avaliable at 10am on a monday though!
hollywood13 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
loved harry and ginny's talk and katie/george bonding. the bit about fred teaching harry to shave was so perfect and so believable. i especially enjoy your frequent updates! very consistent! the oval shaped scar's from hermione severing the locket off on christmas eve, tho, after the godrics hollow debacle ;)
Cassandra's Cross chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
Well, thank you. I've been waiting for this for a long time, though I was a bit disappointed that they didn't go any farther than a bit of snogging. I mean, there Ginny was, in a bra and skirt and all Harry does is tell her to put her shirt back on? Criminey, he's 18! It's a wonder those three kids were ever conceived. In MY world, of course, they'd progressed a lot further by this stage, but I know that in your universe Harry is a bit of a slow starter. Your way is probably more realistic, considering how emotionally backward Harry is, but let's face it, sex sells and I did rack up more than 2,0 reviews for Great Expectations (lol!). I loved the George/Katie stuff. It was nice to get the background on their relationship from when Katie was poisoned by the necklace. Anyway, it was an exceptional chapter, Lisa, and thanks for the quick update. I was tapping my foot a bit over this one, so I appreciate you rushing it through for me. But don't slack off now - keep 'em coming. I need my fix! (You eat bacon? So much for being Jewish!)
moony391 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
Yet another amazing chapter. Great job!
weahhh63 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
aw thats sweet...hmm i hope they dont get into too much trouble when they wake up though
snaplappl21 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
uh ohh for harry and ginny. that certainly won't be good for them in the morning. but it was a cute scene. very nice.

and i'm loving the katie/george scenes. i haven't really ever read any of those kinds of ships, so this is nice to read.

and i love drunk percy. haha he was quite amusing
LuLaRoo7 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
Loved it! Update soon!
Historybuff1536 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
Wonderful Chapter. Very touching and sweet. Poor Harry and Ginny though. I know what waits for them in the morning. And Merlin help Mrs. Weasley's heart. Because I know she's almost gonna have a heart attack. LOL

-Misty
ProfessorChris chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
That was a great Chapter...
loralu chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
You are sly! How clever of you to imply G&H were under the apple tree being 'naughty' only to find they were comparing scars. Brilliant! I read Nightdress so I know they didn't get too far...however you did have me fooled...gotta go...just got an email from my favourite author!
rjcole06 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
Aw how sweet :) Great chapter!
nightwing27 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008