Reviews for The First Day
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 13 . 8/19/2008
and so begins the calm after the storm
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 13 . 8/19/2008
YAY! UPDATE SOON
megpie2987 chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
Love this although I imagined Harry and Ginny doing more than showing their scars (although it was a nice twist!) I was reading practice kit and stumbled on this: "I thought you liked my – what did you call them? – pathetic excuses for knickers!’

‘Oh, I do…’ Harry trailed off, as his head traveled further down her body, ‘especially the black ones… the ones you wore on your seventeenth birthday.’" Which made me think more happened besides the exchanging of scar stories. Anyways I loved it regardless and can't wait or more updates!
Bendleshnitz chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
Perfect! I love Katie's and George's story

I'm so happy when I look at my mail account and a new chapter of this story is uploaded...I love it!

Bye!
FinnFiona chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
I loved this! Drunken Weasleys-absolutely priceless. Even if the underlying reason is definitely bittersweet. In fact, the underlying current of Fred is running all through, up and around this. It's a very nice, subtle touch, I think... sobering.

I'm sure we've talked about this before, so I'm not dredging the subject up, but I will say for someone who doesn't necessarily prefer George/Katie, I really liked how you drew them out here. The background on their friendship gives a great basis for the present... and yes, George is a bit daft here, but I understand where he's coming from.

And of course, the Harry and Ginny scene at the end was quite lovely. It's interesting, I've read a few well-done pieces that deal with the scars they all have and have been wanting to explore that general idea myself. But the way you used it here is just fantastic. And those *two* glasses of wine really must have gone to her head... *ahem* ;) Very sweet, though, and good for them for getting it going again.

Hooray for wonderful stories! Can't wait for more~Fi
lemonwedges4 chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
Love it!

So sweet!
allie's hope chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
i loved this chapter! i hope harry doesn't mess anything up again. i especially liked the part under the tree. also i hope that something will happen between katie and george
5redroses chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
I'm surprised the Weasleys didn't add another bathroom when they were adding other rooms to their house. Maybe it would be too much hassle what with the plumbing...or is that done by magic?

‘Please, Katie… Stay… It would upset Gin if you left.(')

I wonder how she'll feel about writing in the diary- if it were me I'm not sure I'd be able to.

The family is hilarious drunk- Percy and the whole toe thing reminds me of Donkey in Shrek

Aww, Fred taught him to shave! I did wonder how he learnt. Typical Fred though, "mouldy" indeed...

I wonder who'll find them in the morning?... ;-)
actions-we-remember chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
Aww. I adore how you write Ginny and Harry's relationship, it's very life-like and great to read. And Luna. xDD She made me laugh. So did the drunken Weasleys. I had to explain what was so funny to my dad (who doesn't get it; I still think it's hilarious). Haha, "tender aga of eighteen my arse"...great line. Uh-oh, George is meeting up with Ange...that'll be an emotional roller coaster, I'm sure. Can't wait to read it! Please update as soon as you can!
potteroos chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
i cant feel my toes either! hehehe that was a great chapter and it made me laugh!

great work
Emma Jane Weasley chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
aw! i loved the scenes between harry and ginny. so cute! can not WAIT to see what happens with George. I think that's a really good story line that you've developed. Will he have a story of his own (like this) one day? i hopes so!
Phoenix4life chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
Aw! It's nice to see that everyone is slowly healing.
Steel-BonedSelaneen chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
Good chapter - some really well written 'moments' and the atmosphere was well caught - so much so that by the end i was feeling a little sleepy myself, no wine avaliable at 10am on a monday though!
hollywood13 chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
loved harry and ginny's talk and katie/george bonding. the bit about fred teaching harry to shave was so perfect and so believable. i especially enjoy your frequent updates! very consistent! the oval shaped scar's from hermione severing the locket off on christmas eve, tho, after the godrics hollow debacle ;)
Cassandra's Cross chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
Well, thank you. I've been waiting for this for a long time, though I was a bit disappointed that they didn't go any farther than a bit of snogging. I mean, there Ginny was, in a bra and skirt and all Harry does is tell her to put her shirt back on? Criminey, he's 18! It's a wonder those three kids were ever conceived. In MY world, of course, they'd progressed a lot further by this stage, but I know that in your universe Harry is a bit of a slow starter. Your way is probably more realistic, considering how emotionally backward Harry is, but let's face it, sex sells and I did rack up more than 2,0 reviews for Great Expectations (lol!). I loved the George/Katie stuff. It was nice to get the background on their relationship from when Katie was poisoned by the necklace. Anyway, it was an exceptional chapter, Lisa, and thanks for the quick update. I was tapping my foot a bit over this one, so I appreciate you rushing it through for me. But don't slack off now - keep 'em coming. I need my fix! (You eat bacon? So much for being Jewish!)
3,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 220 .. Last Next »