Reviews for The First Day
Miss Bliss03 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Aq, and so HArry begins to pick up teh pieces, good job
NellieNotMolly chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
oh my goodness, little0bird, do you ever sleep? I am not complaining at all; I love reading every word you write. Just be sure you take a little "chocolate time" for yourself so you don't over-do! :-)

I loved seeing Harry comforting Ron, however hard it was for him. Another baby-step toward his own healing.

Also, very interesting to get inside Harry's head as he was thinking about Shacklebolt's offer. Not something I had given too much thought to before. And, of course, I loved the hand for the clock. :-)
reena01 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Great story *sniff* great last chapter too.
MBP chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Ok, so I didn't listen, and now I HATE you... ok, not really. But a little bit, yeah. I no longer have ANY emotional equilibrium after this chapter. First there's the whole thing with Remus... then Harry and Ron and Ginny in the shop... the shop, itself, and George's reaction when Ron told him they could come back... and, of course, the clock. Crying, crying, crying. I had my hand OVER MY HEART when Ron started crying, you should know. Oh God... this was brilliant. Best one yet.
loralu chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
*FOR ALL YOU REVIEWERS* click on little0bird link and read ALL her stories that intertwine! The consept is really brilliant and just a lot of fun to read!

Titles are in no particular order:

Nightdress With My Body

Burning Down the House Letters

Treehouses and Daisies Firewiskey Advice

Questions and Answers Invitations

Practice Kit Snitches,Bubbles and Pizza

Like the "Nightdress" reference, LB ;)

Godiva chocolate with a Caramel Baileys chaser!
moony391 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Ooh! Amazing, I loved Harry's gift...
carrebear14 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
yeah I started crying while I was reading this, I can't wait for the next chapter!
ficerella chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Another great chapter! I am really enjoying all the overlaps with your order stories.
Grandad chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
You know, sometimes there are parts of chapters that are good and parts that I just feel are "fillers". This chapter is one of the best I have read on FFN. You kept me emotionally involved from start to finish. I can understand why you cried when writing it. I'm going to need several pieces of the Godiva chocolate, please.
dahilsaiyo chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
You were crying? LOL... I wondered what happened just before the paragraph where Ginny and Harry were taking turns to hold Teddy on Harry's birthday. I kind of felt the flow was disrupted a bit and it was only after I have read the entire paragraph that I realised it was Harry;s birthday and that Molly laid out dinner for him as a treat.

Anyhow, this really is a chapter full of emotional upheavals. It certainly is a rollercoaster of experiences that require each of the characters to be the best that they each could ever be.

I love the fact that all your stories are interlinked with each other. Marvelous idea.
feelthewindxx chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
:]

Thanks for the chocolate. I needed that. :]
iccle fairy chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
been reading this gradually for a while now! very well done! really moving and well thought out. hope to get to read on soon!
hondagirl chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Your chocolate makes me hungry. M...

Great chapter. I liked the insight into Harry's head and the four kids at the shop was just sad. I cannot believe they trashed the place. But this end here, with the clock hand, was the best. I've always thought that Arthur and Molly would do that. Thanks for the update!

-honda
tic tac toe 03 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
it made me cry too please update soon great chapter Tac
LuLaRoo7 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Wonderful! I got teary-eyed at the ending. A perfect opportunity to have a family.
3,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 220 .. Last Next »