Reviews for The First Day
Severus my hero chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Great great chapter, someone really did need to knock some sense into Harry and I was damned well sure it would have been Ginny.

Your story is going very well! Keep on updating!

blackolives10 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
FANTASTIC. This is definitely my favorite chapter so far. The emotions are amazing! :)
bekeyboo chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
oh. my. god. write another chapter. NOW IM SERIUS GO OR ILL KILL YOU ONLY ONE BOOK HAS THE POWER IN IT TO MAKE ME CRY OVER A CHARACTER AND THAT BOOK IS HP7. GO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. NOW. GO. DO IT IM SERIUS,
Pigwidigeon chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
awesome i love where the story is going, by the way in Questions and Answers u mentioned offhandedly that albus walked in on harry and ginny when he was young i would love for you to wright that sceen, i know this is realy random and isnt even in this story but i couldnt find the chapter in Questions and Answers that that was in. Thanks
LizzWeasley chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Aw that's all I can say. I hope things get better now.
LizzWeasley chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
That was really nice. I loved the chapter. Poor Harry but he deserved it. Can't wait to keep reading!
NellieNotMolly chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Oh Harry. My heart is breaking for him. The Weasleys truely are his family; thank goodness for them.

I loved Harry's thoughts and his & Ginny's comments about Ron & Hermione! (Get used to it.) And Ginny being a bathroom refugee - ha! I can relate!

Loved Harry's conversations with Ginny & with Molly & Arthur. The first steps toward heally, we can hope.
AliceCrookshanks24 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
aw. that was good.
tic tac toe 03 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Brilliant it made me cry please update soon

Tac
feelthewindxx chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
You gave 'em chocolate! :]
PadfootProngs7 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Oo, this was the chapter I was waiting for! I'm glad I got to read it before I leave tomorrow for TWO WEEKS! I'm going to come home and see my inbox filled with 'New Chapter' alerts for your story. Great work, keep going!

-PadfootProngs7
Emmy-loo chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Wow, this chapter almost made me cry. I loved it. Harry was right - he did need someone to knock some sense into him, and I'm glad he's on his way toward getting back to normal. You write everyone so well - I really like reading the interactions between Harry and Ginny, especially the part where Ginny told him he needed to earn her back. It sounds like something Ginny would say. Thanks for updating, and keep up the good work!
Miss Bliss03 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Nice job- Yay, the old Harry is semi-back.
dahilsaiyo chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Oh, I could murder those Dursleys. Poor kid never actually cried. No wonder he is a total wreck!

An emotionally rollercoaster of a chapter, I have been so engrossed by it.
snaplappl21 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
HE CRIED! FINALY! Although technically that isn't something I should be happy about, in Harry's case it most definitely is. He is finally letting it out after years and years and years of holding everything in, of bottling it all up. And I love that both Molly and Arthur were there for him, his surrogate parents. Very nice. :)

And Harry actually went down to the kitchen when other people were there. This is really good progress, and I love it. Plus his talk with Ginny, I believe that she is really helping him through this. They still need to talk about what Harry was doing and why he did some of those things, but still, right now, this is working.
3,373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 222 .. Last Next »