Reviews for The First Day
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
REALY LOVED IT.

UPDATE SOON
potteroos chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
you made me cry, you made me laugh, you made me oh so happy.

beautiful writing, stunning work. Please please please keep writing
actions-we-remember chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Ooh, that was sad. Poor Harry, he finally broke down. At least Molly was there. And Ginny. And Arthur. And hot chocolate. XD Great chapter, please update as soon as you can!
LuLaRoo7 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Great chapter.
Historybuff1536 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
The last two chapters were awesome! Can't wait for the next ones. :D

-Misty
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Harry is finally on the road to recovery _ way to go Ginny
keepingthepeace chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
*takes enormous amounts of hot fudge* Thanks. I needed that. The past few chapters have really tugged at my heartstrings. This really makes me think of a song called "Those You've Known" from Spring Awakening, where the characters are singing about accepting grief and using it to move on in their lives.

And one more thing: this chapter has made me want to go find Molly Weasley and give her the biggest hug in history. She is the perfect mother and is so unbelievably understanding and kind. If only there were more people like her...
Severus my hero chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Great great chapter, someone really did need to knock some sense into Harry and I was damned well sure it would have been Ginny.

Your story is going very well! Keep on updating!

blackolives10 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
FANTASTIC. This is definitely my favorite chapter so far. The emotions are amazing! :)
bekeyboo chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
oh. my. god. write another chapter. NOW IM SERIUS GO OR ILL KILL YOU ONLY ONE BOOK HAS THE POWER IN IT TO MAKE ME CRY OVER A CHARACTER AND THAT BOOK IS HP7. GO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. NOW. GO. DO IT IM SERIUS,
Pigwidigeon chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
awesome i love where the story is going, by the way in Questions and Answers u mentioned offhandedly that albus walked in on harry and ginny when he was young i would love for you to wright that sceen, i know this is realy random and isnt even in this story but i couldnt find the chapter in Questions and Answers that that was in. Thanks
LizzWeasley chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Aw that's all I can say. I hope things get better now.
LizzWeasley chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
That was really nice. I loved the chapter. Poor Harry but he deserved it. Can't wait to keep reading!
NellieNotMolly chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Oh Harry. My heart is breaking for him. The Weasleys truely are his family; thank goodness for them.

I loved Harry's thoughts and his & Ginny's comments about Ron & Hermione! (Get used to it.) And Ginny being a bathroom refugee - ha! I can relate!

Loved Harry's conversations with Ginny & with Molly & Arthur. The first steps toward heally, we can hope.
AliceCrookshanks24 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008