Reviews for The First Day
sectumsempra chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
Finally! I was about ready to slap Harry myself.

This is possibly one of the sadest stories I've ever read. I can't count how many times I've teared up during this.

This story is also effing brilliant )

I can't wait to read more.
nagus chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
I really liked this chapter. You could practically feel Harry's anguish and depair. The whole silent crying...loved it! It fits his character perfectly. Emotional, yet at the same time, closely guarded. He keeps himself isolated to avoid hurting others, and himself. This is quickly becoming my favorite story. Keep it coming.
Marlicat chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
Nice touch with the quiet crying.
DarkScar26 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Hi, i dont understand something...why read the charper 4 of the three houses?, and what happen with Harry?, Well your answers my questions in the other chapter, update quick please...

kisses
DarkScar26 chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Hi!, your story is amazing, please update promptly.

kisees
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
REALY LOVED IT.

UPDATE SOON
potteroos chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
you made me cry, you made me laugh, you made me oh so happy.

beautiful writing, stunning work. Please please please keep writing
actions-we-remember chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Ooh, that was sad. Poor Harry, he finally broke down. At least Molly was there. And Ginny. And Arthur. And hot chocolate. XD Great chapter, please update as soon as you can!
LuLaRoo7 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Great chapter.
Historybuff1536 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
The last two chapters were awesome! Can't wait for the next ones. :D

-Misty
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Harry is finally on the road to recovery _ way to go Ginny
keepingthepeace chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
*takes enormous amounts of hot fudge* Thanks. I needed that. The past few chapters have really tugged at my heartstrings. This really makes me think of a song called "Those You've Known" from Spring Awakening, where the characters are singing about accepting grief and using it to move on in their lives.

And one more thing: this chapter has made me want to go find Molly Weasley and give her the biggest hug in history. She is the perfect mother and is so unbelievably understanding and kind. If only there were more people like her...
Severus my hero chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Great great chapter, someone really did need to knock some sense into Harry and I was damned well sure it would have been Ginny.

Your story is going very well! Keep on updating!

blackolives10 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
FANTASTIC. This is definitely my favorite chapter so far. The emotions are amazing! :)
bekeyboo chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
oh. my. god. write another chapter. NOW IM SERIUS GO OR ILL KILL YOU ONLY ONE BOOK HAS THE POWER IN IT TO MAKE ME CRY OVER A CHARACTER AND THAT BOOK IS HP7. GO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. NOW. GO. DO IT IM SERIUS,
3,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 222 .. Last Next »