Reviews for The First Day
dahilsaiyo chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
You know, because I read every single fic you do, I am so spoilt with choosing which one is the best chapter ever. Every time, I spot one and mention it, another one, like this appears.

This chapter is very heavy going in that it makes you truly think, feel, define each character, understand the different nuances, etc... This is serious stuff. Not angst... just a lot of depth.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Nice. I like this chapter.
nightwing27 chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
lemonwedges4 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Love it!
feelthewindxx chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
:D

Huggles to Harry, and grin for George.
Bendleshnitz chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
It's so sweet of Ron and George to do that for their little sister! I love those relationships (brother-brother. sister-sister. brother-sister); don't know why...

And Harry with Teddy! It's so sweet! Men are really endearing not knowing anything about babies...

When's Hermione back? I miss my favourite character! LOL

Until next chapter! Bye!
snaplappl21 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Ah, Harry. So insecure about the fact that people could actually love him. And that is quite a depressing thought. Because every other person besides Harry, plus everybody who has ever read Harry Potter can tell that he is loved by the Weasleys, Andromeda, Teddy, all of his friends. It's just sad that he doesn't know it. Hopefully in time Ginny, and maybe the others too, can show him just how true that is.

Oh man and Harry taking care of Teddy. Boy is he not used to that. At all. But as Ginny said, it'll just take time for him to get the hang of things.
PadfootProngs7 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what Harry gets Ginny for her birthday.

-PadfootProngs7 (Sara)
hondagirl chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
I quite enjoyed this chapter. Harry with Teddy was quite comical, especially when Ginny was explaining to him how nappies work. He's such a boy!

And I like Ron in this chapter. From his conversation with Ginny about Harry to his conversation with George about the store, you can really tell he's maturing. And I like that. :)

-honda
Loyd1957 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Glad Ron had the talk with Ginny. Like that Ron isn't protrayed as the "emotions of a wooden plank". They need to strip the layers away from Harry slowly and get to the raw wounds of his many years in isolation. Great chapter and also like how George needs the same treatment. Slowly but surely.
3,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »