Reviews for The First Day
moony391 chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
I loved, loved, love the conversation between Molly, Arthur, and Harry! It was amazing and it moved me to tears!
carrebear14 chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
I liked this chapter, Harry really got to start to heal. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
cacata chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
Do they get caught outside next? Very emotional chapter. I felt terrible for Harry. And I love your Molly and Arthur.
MBP chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
I love you for leaving out Hydrox, but I have such a stomach ache after that that I have no appetite...

Whew is right. I'm watching West Wing as I write this because it makes me happy, but even that's not working right now. I knew Harry was going to start crying, obviously, but when it actually happened... I started crying too. This was just awful... in the absolute best possible way.

Like I said yesterday - you're brilliant. You really are. I gasped with joy when I saw this update. It made my night (in a warped, sick, twisted kind of way).
ficerella chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
I love how well this is flowing with Tree Houses. I just love how it's like the same story but a different perspective.

I really am enjoying watching Harry and Ginny's relationship build up.
Worldmaker chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
Yet another great chapter. Things are beginning to brighten, which is always a good thing.

I made fudge last night, now that you mention it. But then I'm a chef... we do those things at random.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
blackolives10 chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Fantastic! I really love your characterizations in this story (as in any story you write, too, of course). :)
LizzWeasley chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
You just made me cry again. That was just too sad. And I hope that it does get better as it goes. I cried through the whole chapter. *sniff, sniff*

Keep it up, it's an swesome, awesome story
Emma Jane Weasley chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
this chapter had me in tears. The scene between Harry and Ginny was intense. I could really feel her anger and all those pent up emotions. are we going to eventually find out what the fourth slap was for? I love how this is tied together with Tree House. it took me a few seconds to remember the part you were talking about. i may have to go back and read that chapter. love the work! can't wait for an update on any of the stories. i think i have them all on alerts. :)
LizzWeasley chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
This chapter made me cry. I thought it was sad but so good I can't help but keep reading.
5redroses chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Loved this chapter! I always find myself wanting to cross-reference stuff between your stories- they really do fit together brilliantly! As well as the 3rd chapter of Tree houses, this chapter also went with part of the 1st, if I'm not mistaken.

Right, random points:

1. How did the fam,ily still hear Harry screaming when he's put up silencing spells?

2. I wonder if it was a coincidence that Ginny was the first one in the room :p (I'm not saying I think anything happened between the two, cos it's obvious it didn't, I'm just wondering if she was watching him sleep.)

3. The line "I can't lose another child" really got to me emotionally, I love the fact that he is part of the family. I wonder if he's on the special clock?

4. I guess the slapping was a good wake up call for Harry :p

5. The "slapping scene" didn't quite match up with the one that Ron observed in Tree Houses- the reasons for her slaps are missing "That's for making me think you were dead" for the third slap- in this chapter you used the original second reason as the third. Does that make sense? You'll probably have to compare the two scenes yourself to understand what I'm blathering about :p

Anyways, another great chapter, you've made the characters come to life as always. :D

5redroses*

P.S. I don't think I've ever mentioned this before, but I love the fact that you reply to all my reviews :)
LuLaRoo7 chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
I had to go back and read over Tree Houses to see what sort of happened and I'm glad that it's coming to that.
NellieNotMolly chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Super chapter! Oh my goodness, Ron & Hermione - too cute! I loved it. Loved seeing Ron with Ginny, both "adrift," but there for each other. And Molly & Arthur feel for Harry as if he were their natural son. :-(

The scene w/ Ginny losing it and slapping Harry was powerful & believable. He probably needed something like that to bring him back into the here & now. I am anxious to read what comes next.

(The chocolate is great, but I may need to reach for the Chardonnay if there are more chapters like this! :-) My favorite chapter so far!)
Cassandra's Cross chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
It was cool to see this scene from Harry & Ginny's POV. I went back and re-read that section of "Daisies" to put it in perspective. I'm eager to see what Molly & Arthur actually said to Harry during that talk. It seemed to have been very emotional, so I'm sure it'll be major 'chocolate' scene. I loved seeing the aftermath of Ron & Hermione's first time as well. The love bite was a nice touch!
Worldmaker chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
That was a really powerful way to end the chapter. Bravo. You constantly amaze me with your narrative skill.
3,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »