Reviews for The First Day
moozga chapter 55 . 2/1
Beautiful, true story. Tahnk you very much for chance to read this!
fanatic05 chapter 2 . 1/13
This is captured so beautifully. I am not exaggerating when I say that I am crying right now. All the emotions are coming back and wow
kikibridges2013 chapter 18 . 1/7
I just discovered your fic list from a recommendation from Reddit, and I just want to say I squealed when I read that one of Salem Institutes were in Roanoke, Virginia. I'm from that area and went to college in the 'Noke. It probably doesn't mean a lot, but it made me happy to see my home state represented in a fanfiction.

I'm a total nerd, I know. But I love this story and I'm glad I discovered it.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 55 . 1/2
Holy crap, your killing me. I love your writing, and one can tell your an educator/teacher. I have to look up a big word ever couple of sections just to understand. I'm told this is good though, considering, it means the reader is reading within a challenging level. Not so challenging that its bothersome, but enough so they they are learning. Anyway loved it, on to the next. (Even though your killin me.. I ought to be writing my college application to transfer to a University.. but I'm so sucked in... Your stories have eaten me, like all good stories/books do.)
SnowAngel chapter 55 . 12/26/2014
This story introduced me to the world of reading (good) fan fictions. You were my first star of a fan fiction writer, and thus in a way a part of my life I won't forget. Multiple times your chapters left me hungry for another, postponing the time I caught sleep. And I loved it. 5 first chapters of pure misery almost turned me away from this magnificent story, but luckily I stayed resiliant. Thanks for the journey. - SnowAngel
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 55 . 12/17/2014
Take a bow. This was beyond fabulous.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 54 . 12/17/2014
I don't want this story to end!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 53 . 12/17/2014
Sometimes I forget that Ginny is still a student. She just seems so mature.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 52 . 12/17/2014
:) :)
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 51 . 12/17/2014
I take my hat off to you. Your romantic writing is outstanding.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 50 . 12/17/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the inner musings of all the characters in this chapter.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 49 . 12/17/2014
Some true words from Hermione. Good job!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 48 . 12/17/2014
The final line just felt so natural to me.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 47 . 12/17/2014
:D :D
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 46 . 12/17/2014
I think you made the right choice with regard to Draco's middle. It suits him.
3,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »