Reviews for The First Day
Ayesha chapter 4 . 12/4/2020
4 chaps in and ive already cried twice
Em chapter 55 . 12/2/2020
I don't know if you still check this platform but I just wanted to say what an absolutely incredible story this has been to read. You make such nuanced observations about the characters, their insecurities, vices, faults and write as if they were your own. The way you write is so deeply emotive- I'm not ashamed to say I have shed more than a few tears whilst reading, especially this last chapter. I especially admire the way you have portrayed the developing relationships between the characters. Thank you for this gift of a story- I'm sure I will be re-reading it for many years to come.
Gina chapter 55 . 11/29/2020
Thank you, so much, for writing this story! I enjoyed it so much. I've always wondered what life would be like for these characters after the battle and the fall of Voldemort. I think you brought such lovely humanity to all these characters in how they dealt with life in the after times. It was such a delight to let myself get both lost in the story but also see myself in the relatable grief and pain you portrayed. Thank you!
DaveC chapter 51 . 11/22/2020
I may have missed it but I thought Harry had bags of money and places to live and a lordship to boot?
I’m a little disappointed by ot too much.
Aanya chapter 2 . 11/19/2020
I am in freaking tears
jadetraveller chapter 14 . 11/5/2020
I think this chapter has several unfinished sentences in it
Crazy-Little-Hippo chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
This is one of my all time favourite series, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve reread it. You’ve built such a great ‘world’, and quite frankly, I prefer yours to the Official Pottermore stuff.

Do you have any plans to one day republish the series in chronological orderwhere all the little side stories fit in to this and so on and so forth? Because that would beyond amazing

And finally, thank you for doing what you do
poetchickee chapter 55 . 10/30/2020
I think that was the best fan fic I ever read.

I kinda wanted one more chapter about Katie telling George and Harry proposing to Ginny. But I love that you did exactly 1 year.

Again, best fic ever.
em8 chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
This was amazing. I cried and laughed so much and have not stopped thinking about this amazing work!
IHateSnakes chapter 55 . 9/8/2020
Wonderful! You should be proud of a superb work.
IHateSnakes chapter 25 . 9/5/2020
Superb story. One of the best I've ever read.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/2/2020
This is soooo good. The entire fic is perfect. It is what I needed to give an end to the book, to understand the war. PTSD is brilliant. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece.
AW chapter 55 . 8/31/2020
This was AMAZING. Thank you for writing this. I've been looking for a good after the war story and this, this just made my week. Thank you.
ungodlyravenpuff chapter 55 . 8/25/2020
freaking lovely... I binged this in like 5 hours straight lol
Thehumanlibrary chapter 6 . 8/13/2020
I think every chapter so far has made me cry and I'm sick of it! My body is running out of water, woman!
3,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »