Reviews for The First Day
abutl2 chapter 11 . 2/11
I was really enjoying the story until the slut shaming. That's why I hate the fandom. A bunch of immature girls who judge others for having sex. Ginny says what do you think I am as if she would be something awful for having sex with 2 guys. Ridiculous
jadesabre75 chapter 55 . 1/29
I really enjoyed this story. Just enough drama to keep it interesting and not enough to make me bawl like a baby. lol Thanks for sharing!
illjwamh chapter 55 . 1/25
Well, that only took three days. Totally worth it, though. How strange that I've never come across this before.

You handled the grief very well, I thought. Each character dealt with it in their own way, and took steps toward moving on at their own pace. Interestingly, I thought the relationship portrayed best was the non-canon one of George and Katie, though the others were done very well also.

Now I guess I have to find something else to read.
Natalie chapter 4 . 1/14
I don't know if I can read anymore of this due to my laptop's damage because of the amount of tears that have fallen upon it. Well done, well done.
Ntlpurpolia chapter 55 . 1/12
Beautiful ending!
This was one of the most well written story i have read in a long time ! It was amazing !
SMP chapter 55 . 12/17/2015
Thank you so much for this story and the other ones!
lalelumondfrau chapter 55 . 12/17/2015
brilliant! loved it!
John Solart chapter 55 . 12/4/2015
Oh boy, excellent writing, absolutely excellent.

I highly enjoy the fact that you have taken something that would not probably pass as a "high intensity topic" in modern literature, that of dealing with grief in a somewhat abstract time fram, and created something deeply gripping, while at the same time keeping the text and dialogue flowing in a very effortless sort of way.

It has been quite a while since the story was finished and I know not whether or not you still keep up with reviews but nevertheless I'll take this opportunity to thank you for your words, all 251 thousand of them, and hope everything goes swimmingly for you.
Daisy chapter 55 . 11/30/2015
I just found your story about a week ago. This was such a good read! Thank you so much for writing it all! I just finished it on 11/30/2015 and it was nice to get a little more Harry Potter so long after all the books were published!
messysloth chapter 55 . 12/2/2015
Hi there!

I just want you to know that this story was the best i have ever read. And I was rarely leave a comment. But, I feel needed with the story. You also the only fanfiction that made me cry.

Thank you for making this.

Regards,
Messysloth
Nik1627 chapter 55 . 11/26/2015
A truly wonderful story! Totally loved it!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 55 . 11/24/2015
what an incredible story! definitely one of the best ones I've read in a long time
IHateSnakes chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
nice...I thought you said in an earlier chapter that Harry wanted Snape's headstone next to Lily's...did I misread?
IHateSnakes chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Very nicely thought out and written.
3,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »