Reviews for The First Day
joweria chapter 34 . 4/9
Love the book, tiny plot hole: it says nimbus when it should be a firesweeper. Love it though.
Philip Baird chapter 55 . 4/4
I don't be know if you'll ever read this as it's been seven years now, but I just wanted you to know that this story was brilliant.
It pulled at something in my soul and helped me identify and deal with some of my own burdens from the past.
I have only ever cried this much reading gone other book and that was Deathly Hallows by the queen herself, so take that for the compliment it is.
I hope to read more of your work (hopefully it's a little less emotionally draining maybe? Haha)
best fanfic i've found so far.
kaitc2017 chapter 55 . 4/1
I stumbles across this, and i'm very glad I did. Excellent writing! I really loved that you kept true to the characters. Despite it being 55 chapters long, I found myself wanting more.
padfoot2002 chapter 4 . 3/25
waterworks
Alina 122 chapter 1 . 3/23
دجرجفجججفھککدک دنفج دکعج د دکدک دپس درجش ےارا ترار تارا گاسا قوسا
Oh my gosh this is amazing! I loved it and I loved how you had George and Katie I ship them so much! It was realistic and nice to read with a great plot. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this for us and for sharing it. Please never stop writing, you're amazing at it 3
I am literally crying...
I just finished this.
I need more!
Forever empty,
Lily
This book is my life at this point! You really outdid yourself. But god, it's KILLING ME! But I really love how Ron calls Hermione "hen" it's so cute! I really feel like you filled the gaps of characterization that jk left... you should write a real book!️️️️
Forever trapped inside this book,
Lily
Enjoyed this a lot. Closure ;)
Molly chapter 6 . 3/1
very good and realistic sounding:) Great idea to bring Katie in!
To be fair, it would make more sense for Harry to be shorter than James, because of malnutrition.
Great epilogue story! Cheers!
Ad23 chapter 27 . 2/26
great story so far (although the whole ginny angst and her questioning her feelings for harry felt a little bit ooc, imho...) but! harry was supposed to be his father's height and james WAS tall. sorry, can't stand short harry fics
I apologize for my sparky, rude earlier anonymous review. Even though one of the pairings doesn't really make sense to me as anything more than a fling, this is still a very well written fic. Thank you for writing it
3,521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »