Reviews for The First Day
Anonymous chapter 10 . 5/15/2020
SHE’LL THINK ABOUT IT?! THINK?! NO. YA DONT THINK, YA DO. I FEEL SO TORTURED. SHE BETTA SAY YES... hdsnjkcahdxjks
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/15/2020
Yesssss mmmm chocolate ...mmmmmm sssssss mmmmm
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/15/2020
Make em extra chewy next time, I LOVE it chewy. Well, crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
Guest chapter 55 . 5/2/2020
Thank you! Just reread the series with a hole in my heart, aching for more. This filled me with so much joy!
Guest chapter 55 . 4/13/2020
This is so old that I doubt you will read this, but thank you so much for writing an amazing story about the first year after the battle of Hogwarts.
Guest chapter 55 . 4/11/2020
Don’t know if you’ll even see this but anyway.
I just reread the entire series, and then stumbled across this. You could not have done a better job. I can’t tell you how many times I cried. The writing was perfect, the plots were perfect, they way it all pieced together. It answered questions I didn’t even know I had. Truly a marvelous job.
0-0 chapter 55 . 3/21/2020
katie miscarried? but i thought angelina married george? i might be wrong just skipping to de end of dis book,but its kinda weird that theirs a sad ending for katie kinda :
Guest chapter 55 . 3/15/2020
Truly a beautiful story. Thank you so much for continuing this bit of magic for me.
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 55 . 3/5/2020
Loved this! Especially George's arc. Not sure if you have more in this universe set after this but I'm curious about when Katie tells George. I think it could either send him into a tailspin or help him finally adjust once and for all to a future without his twin.

The only thing I can't get over is the idea that Minerva McGonagall didn't check an employee's references. That is just too OOC for me.
autumnTuesday chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
Guest chapter 55 . 2/19/2020
thanks for sharing. a fantastic read.
Mic RiddyBanon chapter 55 . 2/3/2020
An exceedingly well written fic that had me convinced it's actually canon as to what happened next. This should be in print, it's that good. Well done indeed! Thank you for carrying me away from the Muggle world to the world of HP so completely!
carrotly chapter 55 . 1/31/2020
This what the epilogue should have been. You showed the true pain of losing, the fear of not being able to forget. And im at a loss for words trully. This is how it should have been and im thankful for this story. Its full of good advice on how to live ones life if they chose to. Thank you again
khaleesiweasley chapter 55 . 1/28/2020
Hello, I've recently reread this fic and the sequel and figured it was time to leave a review! This has been one of the better post-war fics that I have read. I love your writing style and your ability to move from character to character. I do have one small personal complaint, and that is the lack of Hermione, particularly Hermione/Harry friendship. It's just something that I enjoy and would have made this perfect for me. Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Guest chapter 55 . 1/22/2020
You did a fantastic job with this story.
3,687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »