Reviews for Belief Cannot Absolve Sin
Blutigengel chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Very good. I know it's been awhile, but it would be great to see more.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
So cool. Well done
cellophane prince chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
continuation or not, this story is excellently written. I'm liking it a lot. keep it up
Alacruxe chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
This is me pressuring you to write more.
zantetzu chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Wow! I'm so happy there's strega slash out there! *-* Poor Jin being left to do all the work. I feel bad for him. Anyway, I love your story, please continue! X3
despaircupcake chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Ah, I'm really glad you decided to update this! As I said before, you've been doing a great job with their characterizations, and you kept that up with Jin's POV. Um... I hope it's not bad of me to ask you to update quicker this time D Because I suspect there may be some slash in the next chapter.
Poecilia chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Like others have stated, there aren't many Strega-centric fics around so this definitely caught my attention. You have a very clean style/tone of writing, somehow I felt that helped bring out the mood and philosophy of the Strega very well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Yunnu chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Loving it so far. The characters are IC and the story flows quite nicely. I hope you update soon. :D
despaircupcake chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Oh man, this is starting out really good. There aren't a lot of good Strega fics out there, much less Takaya/Jin. Your characterizations are really spot-on, too, especially Jin's. Looking forward to more!
scraper chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I love this. I've been wanting to see some strega fanfic for a while now, and yes, I would definitely want some jin/takaya slash. XD

it certainly hinted in the game right? XD
Saga Cross chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I really enjoyed this story, though there doesn't seem to be a specfic timeframe mentioned, or maybe I just overlooked it... A few points seemed to repeat upon themselves, especially when describing Takaya's fondness of the his gun. Otherwise, I can definiately see this well written piece of work being accepted as fannon! I'll certainly keep an eye out for any of your other works. _
Azka chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That was... veryvery well done. All of the Strega characters were in character, and I've been wanting to see some Strega stuff for a while now. They could be expanded on quite a bit in the fanbase, but not many people have bothered... But this is well written and has piqued my interest. I'm thoroughly impressed. :D Moar.