Reviews for The Reason
Adan chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
That story was terrific...I loved getting to know Tommy more than the short lived show allowed. I hated how the show ended. I always felt that it didn't make any sense and the only reason it ended the way it did was because it was cancelled earlier than anyone expected. If it had continued I know there would have been more Jommy drama but I truly think the writers would have done right by the fans and had them have their happy ending. So thank you do much for giving a satisfying ending to a truly terrific show that introduced me and do many others to a truly talented artist in Alexz Johnson. Thank you!
Leenababy chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
Wow! Great story. Definitely one of my favorites.
instantstar69 chapter 26 . 2/2/2009
Hey !

So I took your advice and read your other stories... And wow wow wow !

You're such an amazing writer !

This fic was awesome... Jude and Tommy's relationship was so intense...

I don't find words, I'm just stunned !

So, congrat's ! I'm a huge fan of yours stories !
Jenn6891 chapter 26 . 8/20/2008
IT'S OVER?

but why?

i loved it soo much, i want it to go on forever and ever!
the-power-of-love chapter 26 . 8/20/2008
aw a little sad that it done and over wit but the story was good loved it
Beeeezus chapter 26 . 8/20/2008
I loved the epilogue. It was really really good and everything I hoped for! I'm glad that you appreciated my reviews!

I'm excited for the sequel and I know it will be just as good as this fic!

Amazing job!
saderia chapter 26 . 8/20/2008
Thank you so much for the shoutout. Your story was truly amazing. I can't wait for your next one. That was a perfect ending.

Saderia
ray x3 chapter 26 . 8/20/2008
wow, just wow. simply amazing job. the last two chapters were my favorite the way he proposed made me melt.
CarebearKara chapter 26 . 8/20/2008
This is an awesome ending.
mrsmagee2011 chapter 26 . 8/20/2008
amazing!
leytonfan30 chapter 26 . 8/20/2008
wow very good im sad to see the story end but i cant waite to read your other story
karalynn79 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I loved every bit of this. You are an amazing writer. The ending was perfect. Can't wait for you next story.
smp8421 chapter 26 . 8/20/2008
That was a great story and an Amazing ending!
babybatkzk chapter 25 . 8/19/2008
yay for happy endings!

Great job on this story, I thoroughly enjoyed every single chapter. I hope you continue writing.
Jenn6891 chapter 25 . 8/19/2008