Reviews for Her Eyes
Jeanette Jones chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wooooow I loved that side of Kaname , something anime cannot bring out. Fantastic writer,, the best fanfiction so far! post some more if you can
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Always loved this. Ero Yuuki! :D
Xx-Love-NOT-War-xX chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is story was outstanding. The sentence structure and the told perspective was written very well. I hope you'll continue to write.
Crystalia Celeste-Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh my god. that was very hot... *blushing*
Kaito Mitsuki chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow, damn. Three words are all I need to say.

That. Was. Hot.
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Damm sexy! Haha, I would like to read a M-rated

KanameXYuuki fic written by you:P I bet I will have nosebleeds!:D
lolo14998 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh. My. KANAME-SAMA!

Wowwww...
A VK-Fan chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Hello?

I'm a Korean.

I read your great fanfic.

I love it so!

Will you do me a favor?

My favor is taking your fanfic in my blog...

Please, comply my favor?
Senne chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OOOMG! *nosebleed*

hehe.. seriously.. this was great! :D
gunnergoob chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Ok, I promise I'm not stalking you. I just feel bad if I read a story and don't comment and you have a lot of good stories! This one made me laugh because A) imagine you were in that class and you turn around and see this guy behaving like you described...I'd be like "wow, he must really be enjoying this lecture..." and B) when it got to the point where he was about to spontaneously combust I imagined him pulling a Flashdance and tugging a chain from the ceiling that poured water all over his sprawled out body. And then of course he would proceed to do an erotic chair dance for Yuuki. Haha.
pinkbeadgirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Thankyou so much for this incredibly beautiful piece of writing. It's unique, erotic and totally compelling.

I adore the intense description that makes it so visual in my mind. The way you build the yearning and sexual tension by having Kaname simply take off his jacket, stretch sinuously and lick his lips fairly make the words smoulder on the screen. Your description of Kaname being able to feel every heated look from Yuuki, that his skin is so sensitive to this as if she were touching him, yet it is not her fingers but merely her gaze is beautiful beyond description.

My heart yearns for Kaname as he once again must repress himself, deny himself and make do with such a fleeting satisfaction. He is a prince and yet cannot have the simple thing he craves, the touch of his beloved. I feel blushed and flushed and beautifully overwound myself.

Thankyou for so much delight. Long may your words pleasure all who take the time to find you.
ceiyn chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
great story, so smexy! D
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
that was beautiful3
deletedaccount3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow, that was really good. I'm not a fan of Kaname but for a minute I wanted him and Yuuki to be together so badly! Keep writing.
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 5/3/2009