Reviews for The Preservation of Memory
sweet
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wonderful, I love this.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I expected rehash of Cauterize, but it was really good. Maybe quite sentimental, but I had no trouble with it. I enjoyed it and I rate it at 4/5
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
the best part is when Harry traces Sirius' name instead of James it was a small detail but i think it adds a lot
and i love the fact that Teddy has his mother's smile
ladymirth chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I heart Harry and Teddy bonding fics. This is one of the very best. I think the two of them would be so close that Teddy never really lacks for a father, he just lacks HIS father.
Tince chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Made my chest ache... but in the best possible way :)
Wind-Prinzessin chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I like the idea and the flow of the story.

I will probably have to read more of your stories. ;-)
elvinmage chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
A nice one-shot. It's got nothing on Cauterize as others have said, but then again it's not really fair to hold everything up to those standards. It does fit very well with Harry's character, and what I imagine Teddy might be like. The time frame for this story did confuse me a bit though. Teddy is 13 and at Hogwarts, but then how are James and Albus at Hogwarts? I guess I could assume that it's because Harry is teaching there or something. But this,

"The Shrieking Shack was smaller than he remembered it being—but then, he hadn't visited it since he was thirteen, and he'd grown a bit in five years."

Then confuses me. It's supposed to be from Harry's perspective I believe, but more than five years should have passed if Teddy is 13. If it's from Teddy's perspective, then it would indicate he is out of Hogwarts now and that it's really not doing a very good job of showing that time has passed. Plus, Teddy said he found the names a year earlier.

Either way I did enjoy this story, and would recommend it. 4/5
NeuroticNerd chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Naaww... I've never really thought about Teddy too much, but now I will, I certainly will.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
The next generation of you have your mother's eyes? Great fic.
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
i really like this.
bookworm1256 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
AWESOME story! I love Teddy so much! And I love how you write James and Al! They're my favorites! :D
heidi chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
lovely. and i like the parallel to harry - his father's face, but one feature that's clearly their mother. nice job!
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011