Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secrets He's Kept
BlockPlacer chapter 9 . 9/10
A promising story, sad to see it hasn't been updated in a few years. I hope to see it continued at some point.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
Hopefully I haven't reviewed this chapter yet. I'm up two hours late, and tonight I can blame you (yesterday it was only one hour and it was a different fic's fault). I remembered the opening lines of Harry's interview but not where they came from, I was positive they were a time travel story, and when google didn't help I went through my whole list of Harry Potter Alerts (there are lots) to figure out which. I was searching with anything with Time in the title first, and then I saw this link, couldn't remember which time travel plot was involved (There are many) so I read the fist story, got to the letters in the first chapter and thought "no, this isn't the one" closed it, and then got the stories further in the search when I thought "wait...maybe it was?" and I was right. So I reread everything. Do I have any hopes for a chapter 10 soon?
p00hb34r2002 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Dynamic Duo is from Batman. I think. Anyway I am a Ravenclaw. :)
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 9 . 5/19/2016
brilliant I love how Siri stands up to Dumblebumbles my only criticism is that Sev wasn't in this enough
was it Kenneth Brannagh? (I'm a Slytherin)
I know it's been 7 years but I am hoping that you will return to this and continue to write it
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Tom Felton (Slytherin)
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Dynamic Duo... would that be Batman?
Holly M chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
Um. You going to finish this?
Holly M chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
He didn't. He and Prof. Moriarty fell off a cliff but Sherlock faked his death.
Holly M chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
Batman.
Madeleine Strang chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Allen Rickman
Esther Jacobson chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Tom Felton
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
In BBC Sherlock, Sherlock 'dies' by jumping off of a building, having been blackmailed by arch-nemesis James Moriarty. I believe that, in the books, he either jumps off of a, or falls off of a, waterfall? Not sure about that one. But ether way, he doesn't actually die.
libraryslady chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
I'm really sorry to see this story unfinished. I have quite enjoyed it. It's well written and quite funny.
ray74656 chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
Here's hoping you'll continue this story. It's great.
chris chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
yeah good chapter,and in answer to your question about sherlock holmes he and moriarty where fighting on reichenboch falls and they fell off and drowned.