Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secrets He's Kept
Oh I love the Customs
nayin17 chapter 4 . 1/4
Love the article...Sirius, Harry and Remus are hilarious
nayin17 chapter 3 . 1/4
I like the idea of Harry being friendly with Rita but in his own terms. Wonderful interview
nayin17 chapter 2 . 1/4
I love Harry and Ginny's banter.
angeleyes1984 chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Has this been abandoned
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Gary oldman was in both
Harrypotterisawesome123 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
sherlock died by jumping of a building.
jmmistytamplen chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
I just discovered this story (and the prequel) today - wonderful! I hope you will be able to finish it someday. Thank you for sharing your version of the HPverse with us.
Jane
Fabian chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
TOM FELTON
Revelation Rebel chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
(yawns)
Tom Felton.
panther73110 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Great story, I hope you finish it
branchkk chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Brilliant story! I would love to read to the finish, but I have noticed that the last update was in 2009. It really is a great fan fiction story! Please do not let be finished at this stage. It really well written and the details is spot on. I can tell that alot of work and thought have went into this story. Hopefully update if I and other reviewers inspired you to continue a truly well thought out and written piece.
Cplehg chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Are you planning on continuing this story? It's a really great story and I would like to know what other changes the article will incur in the Wizarding World. Thank you!
pleurocoelus chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
I agree with the other reviewers who want you to finish this one. It reminds me of "Harry Potter and Fate's Debt" by Intromit, but that one had only Harry sending the letter to himself.
Lissi45829 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I know that you updated the last time like 5 years ago, but I really like this story! Would you please write more? I hope that you didn't just lose interest in writing because you are talented! I love this story line because it is different from things that I have read! So I beg you to write more! I loved the first story and I love the sequel as well, so please update!