Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secrets He's Kept
fantasyinmymind chapter 9 . 3/7
NOOOOO...Must finish! Must finish! Please finish?!
peggie chapter 9 . 2/26
gary oldman Am really enjoying this story, please continue. You write really well.
tony91 chapter 9 . 2/4
So wish you would finish this!
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 11/30/2017
Bronze chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
How about Gilderoy Lockhart in a straightjacket with a tight noose around his neck turning blue? After all, he is a fraud so no great loss.
Bronze chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Either you're way too into trivia, watch way too much 60's t.v. reruns on youtube or you're as old as I am! I remember the Batman t.v. series from the 60's! Campy doesn't even come close to describing it! The only thing worse would be the Spider-Man, Fantastic Four and Captain America cartoons from the same era. If you really feel like watching poor animation then go right ahead.
Jewels46 chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
Oh I so wish you would come back and decide to continue this story. It's getting really good, and I hope you haven't given up.
BlockPlacer chapter 9 . 9/10/2017
A promising story, sad to see it hasn't been updated in a few years. I hope to see it continued at some point.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
Hopefully I haven't reviewed this chapter yet. I'm up two hours late, and tonight I can blame you (yesterday it was only one hour and it was a different fic's fault). I remembered the opening lines of Harry's interview but not where they came from, I was positive they were a time travel story, and when google didn't help I went through my whole list of Harry Potter Alerts (there are lots) to figure out which. I was searching with anything with Time in the title first, and then I saw this link, couldn't remember which time travel plot was involved (There are many) so I read the fist story, got to the letters in the first chapter and thought "no, this isn't the one" closed it, and then got the stories further in the search when I thought "wait...maybe it was?" and I was right. So I reread everything. Do I have any hopes for a chapter 10 soon?
p00hb34r2002 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Dynamic Duo is from Batman. I think. Anyway I am a Ravenclaw. :)
nonauthor01 chapter 9 . 5/19/2016
brilliant I love how Siri stands up to Dumblebumbles my only criticism is that Sev wasn't in this enough
was it Kenneth Brannagh? (I'm a Slytherin)
I know it's been 7 years but I am hoping that you will return to this and continue to write it
nonauthor01 chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Tom Felton (Slytherin)
nonauthor01 chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Dynamic Duo... would that be Batman?
Holly M chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
Um. You going to finish this?
Holly M chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
He didn't. He and Prof. Moriarty fell off a cliff but Sherlock faked his death.