Reviews for Poetry
AMMiss chapter 9 . 2/7
Please tell me you have another continuous chapter connected to 'Plaster' and 'Ball Game'.
becauseambatman1 chapter 59 . 1/21
Loving this idea as well, I do wonder what they have in store for her.
becauseambatman1 chapter 21 . 1/21
Freakin' love this idea
HaPPy2901 chapter 64 . 6/3/2015
oh goodness! that is soooo cute! GO MADARA! WIN SAKURA'S HEART!
HaPPy2901 chapter 46 . 6/3/2015
did madara win her over? man! why can't i just get a full story! all that fricken drama!
HaPPy2901 chapter 14 . 6/2/2015
Oh my my! as much as I hate a fling since its so unrealistic I kind of like this one... if only there's a continuation 'sigh' how could you write so amazingly! I'm glad I found this on tumblr! BEST THING EVER!
HaPPy2901 chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
oh god that killer line! that was the best line I've ever read in a highschool setting! and imagining madara saying it 'swoon' oh madara! if I were in the position of sakura I rather say I'm an empress instead of a princess but well since sakura is known as a princess here I think I'll be fine here, but man I really want a full story of every oneshot chapter! it's so awesome I'm barely in chapter 10 how more the others! Where did you get such silly but kind of romantic plot anyway!
HaPPy2901 chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
I want the continuation here.. too bad it's just a one shot chapter... I want to know what happened in the end.. did they become a couple? did they got seperated? or did sakura moved out? perhaps madara's enemy targetted her? oohh so many potential plots and drama! SOMEONE WRITE A FULL FANFIC ABOUT THIS ! I LOVE IT!
NovelistDienne chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
I like the past two options for a full on MadaSaku FanFictions.
Catnip7 chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
I think you should do a full story from the plaster chapter, it's interesting to read and has a good plot. And it's not cheesy like some AU stories can be :)
LilithiaRW chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
I really like stories about Sakura going back in time, especially to the time of the Uchiha and Senju. But there aren't many good ones out there, so i cast my vote for that idea since you're a good author.
madara2 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Man! I finally found some reasonable people who hate that retard and don't think that he's hot! He sucks and killed his own brother! Not to mention the uchiha clan as well. Now he thinks that he can just go back to konoha with a welcoming after all the trouble that he's given them! Gosh, I hate madara!
madara2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
eww keep that slut sakura with naruto or sasuke
Alalaes chapter 43 . 12/1/2012
'...the machismo behavior was really getting on the pinkette's nerve, to the point where she had to text her step brother Sasori to come pick her up.'

Okay that honestly made me crack up haha
la canelle chapter 60 . 10/16/2012
Ahh I can't wait for the next update.