Reviews for Poetry
SasuHPAP chapter 13 . 3/15
I like the past two options for a full on MadaSaku FanFictions.
Catnip7 chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
I think you should do a full story from the plaster chapter, it's interesting to read and has a good plot. And it's not cheesy like some AU stories can be :)
LilithiaRW chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
I really like stories about Sakura going back in time, especially to the time of the Uchiha and Senju. But there aren't many good ones out there, so i cast my vote for that idea since you're a good author.
madara2 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Man! I finally found some reasonable people who hate that retard and don't think that he's hot! He sucks and killed his own brother! Not to mention the uchiha clan as well. Now he thinks that he can just go back to konoha with a welcoming after all the trouble that he's given them! Gosh, I hate madara!
madara2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
eww keep that slut sakura with naruto or sasuke
Aista chapter 43 . 12/1/2012
'...the machismo behavior was really getting on the pinkette's nerve, to the point where she had to text her step brother Sasori to come pick her up.'

Okay that honestly made me crack up haha
la canelle chapter 60 . 10/16/2012
Ahh I can't wait for the next update.
Katarin Kishika chapter 60 . 7/12/2012
I enjoyed this very much. And it was well written to boot.

Just a suggestion though, you might want to cut down the paragraghs. I mean, like instead of one whole paragragh you could cut it and start another one so it won't appear too long. I'm using my mobile phone as I read this, so basically, I've got this super long paragraphs that made me dizzy, lol.

Another thing is some readers might find this too long to read and there are some who are too lazy to read.

But still, keep up the good work :)
raven rose 101 chapter 57 . 2/9/2012
All your chapters were amazing! Ranging from hilarious to interesting and I enjoyed reading everyone of them.

Keep it up!
Bloody Toxic Penguins chapter 50 . 1/19/2012
Mmmm, I always do imagine Madara be a rather furgal man, myself. He probably grew up an orphan of war in the manga and had to scrap and save everything. So, even when he was clan leader and had money throw at him for winning wars and battles, he probably saved most of it for a raining day.

Aah, one of the better MadaSaku drablets. Not a huge fan of Sakura, but your talented and I shall put my "Me no likey Sakura" ness on a shelf and continue to read.

Homecoming was very good. Poor Madara. I too, imagine that he probably worked like an ox regardless of setting. The man just screams WORKAHOLIC.
Sakiba6609 chapter 56 . 6/17/2011
Long and great writing.!
10Roseleaf chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
just discovered this fic. so far the Oil and Lip balm chapters are up my ally. so cute and funny one shots!

will continue catching up in future :)
NuclearPandaGas chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
This idea is really wonderful. There aren't many stories based upon these two people, so I'm only reading a few at a time.

It's amazing all the plots you've formed and I think the story about the lip balm was particularly sweet.

I look forward to reading the rest!
MsShizukaChan chapter 46 . 7/27/2010
I had skipped over this a few times questioning myself on whether or not to read this story. I am glad I read it. It is all so very well written. I don't see many good stories on this couple, and glad I have found another one of the few good ones in the oh so small pile of stories with the couple. I'm looking forward to the next update

Crimson
Nami-Lass chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
I think you should do the full story of Plaster :) It's the best part of this one though I love the lip-balm one and the italian mob boy one. O that one would be good too :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »