Reviews for Retrieval of Self
Birusa chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
I hope you'll update soon! Your writing is amazing!
Birusa chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
This story is the best I ever read about the X men...
SuperFan chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
OMG! I thought you could not make this story any better but you did! :DD Darling, you are just awsome :'D
SuperFan chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I absolutely love love love your story! 3 It is wonderfully realistic and just awsome ! :D Keep writing honey ;)
loveantauri chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
wow, this is an awesome fic! I read all of this in a day and I really enjoy it!
...please tell me you are going to update it soon! it is so close to the end and I am really intrigued to know what happens. you earned a new follower and favorite :D
Sneak-tan chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Great story so far! Your writing style is wonderful; the sentences read smoothly, and the small bits of humor thrown in really help the suspenseful plot filled with life or death situations not become completely painful to read, lmao. Not painful as in bad or boring, but painful as in just so grim and upsetting that it starts to hurt. A little humor to lighten the mood goes a long way. From my own experience, it's much harder to write action scenes and plot-based fiction than it is to write romance or humor. You're doing a damn good job with this. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next. And, I'd also like to wish you luck with your life outside of FF. Writing comes second to personal affairs! Just work at your own pace.
the bird of the chapel chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
ooh it's not yet done excellent.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
FINALLY A GOOD XMEN FIC. YES. FINALLY. Love the way you portrayed the characters! And it has a legitimate plot!
Salzan chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Thank you for this story. I really like it and enjoy reading it. You balance good between humor (the star-wars guy is hilarious!), action and angst, and the plot seems to be well-planned. I really look forward to read more. ) Thank you for sharing your story with us.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
I am interested to see where you end up. Keep it up.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Nice to see the story updated. Liked the concept. Keep it up.
maxwell-chan chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
yay, an update! This chapter was really exciting! I wonder if falk's being totally honest here it seems like he may have something up his sleeve. i'm so glad you're actually working on this fic and not just abandoning it! looking forward to the next chapter!
whylime chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
I was just thinking about this story last week! It was bugging me that Kurt was still uncured. I'm glad you're picking it back up
Starlit Skyline chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
This is an amazing story, I can't even begin to describe how much I like it!
It's realistic and original and SO well written! :)
I absolutely love it! :)
Update soon!
P.S. I really hope it won't be discontinued, but I'll respect your decision if that's what your planing.
1Bramble123 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
oh. my. god. this story scares me! it's so good, and it makes me want to scream at falk and guard-guys! my heart was beating so fast that my face turned red and my little brother had to ask if i was going to throw up! it's so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so good! please please please write more!