Reviews for Bad Night at Black Rock
AJ Granger chapter 22 . 7/29
This is actually a really good story. I like the cross-over, and young Dean and Sam are awesome. Love that Murdoch has become Uncle Murdoch and BA is certainly in his element taking care of kids. I wish the Doc hadn't called and said anything. It was a dumb move on her part because someone is bound to come check things out, and the A-Team are going to need to leave fast. I think you could easily turn this into more because the A-Team would fit in well with the hunting community, traveling and helping people.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/8/2016
this is amazing I hope you continue!
Sehkmet chapter 22 . 11/8/2016
You should finish this. It is an actually good story. I am slightly shocked to have my standards for the average fic raised by this story.
hoellenwauwau chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
It is a shame this story probably won't get finished. I absolutely love it so far - characterizations of Dean, Sammy and the A-Team are spot-on, this makes me really wish for an actual A-Team/Supernatural episode. ;) I really wish there where more chapters, though, I had hoped to see John and the A-Team meet.
ekv chapter 22 . 2/6/2015
Really love this story! Would you mind to maybe finish it?
Cassie Ruesch chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
this story is so very awesome!
kasey123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
john needs to finds. his boys
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,558.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
ilovealmosteverything8 chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
hey just wanting to say i love this story and i love the crossover .
pleas keep righting these kind of story's
and please would you finish this story.
YOU ARE AWESOME : )
kasey123 chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
Need more more please
Jules chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
Please... I'm begging you man... update this great story!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
more ? pretty, pretty please? with cherries on top?
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
I'd be so very happy if you updated this. You write with such skill, a way with words, my dear. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Please update. I really love this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
Please update. I really love this story. Thanks for writing.