Reviews for Bad Night at Black Rock
ekv chapter 22 . 2/6
Really love this story! Would you mind to maybe finish it?
Cassie Ruesch chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
this story is so very awesome!
kasey123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
john needs to finds. his boys
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,558.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
ilovealmosteverything8 chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
hey just wanting to say i love this story and i love the crossover .
pleas keep righting these kind of story's
and please would you finish this story.
YOU ARE AWESOME : )
kasey123 chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
Need more more please
Jules chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
Please... I'm begging you man... update this great story!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
more ? pretty, pretty please? with cherries on top?
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
I'd be so very happy if you updated this. You write with such skill, a way with words, my dear. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Please update. I really love this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
Please update. I really love this story. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
This is great. I hadn't thought these two shows could merge so well and to be honest I wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised to find myself wanting to go back and watch the A-Team again. I don't usually enjoy young Winchester stories but this was nicely put together. It did seem like maybe Black Rock is overly haunted but in the interest of a good story it worked. Thanks for a great read I would love to read more.
angelofheaven001 chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
loved wait 4 upload.
Jules chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
I love this crossover story! So glad for your recent update,keep going,can't wait for John and Bobby to meet the Team. Loving your depiction of wee-Dean and Sam.
elfinblue chapter 22 . 4/22/2013
Hey, didn't realize that you'd updated this! Still enjoying it. Please keep going. :)