Reviews for Breakaway
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Simply beautiful.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I know I've said it on DA, but I gotta say it again; this is a wonderful fic. :D
IH8PEOPLE chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
loved it so much just saw the movie to day an Iloved it so much and you did a great job to write this with you know the movie with a bit of dialog
Ausare chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I like your different take on the scene. I thought EVE was just excited that WALLE had made it back with the plant intact. This is definitely a lot sweeter.
Lzsmith8 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
D'aww. Both a second look and a new perspective of one of the saddest moments of the movie.

The thought of losing someone is scary, petrifying. But finding that someone once again is equally as moving and life-changing. You portrayed this well.

EVE and WALL-E have something quite unique and writing for them as well as you do is pretty cool. Nice job.

Thanks for posting, keep writing!

Anavelg chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I feel lost in words, devoid of image or direction. This isn't poor, but it is hard to get into the whole point you're trying to convey (and which the film already conveys) without any sort of image, sound, or expression being carried beyond a sentence.
S.A.Hikari chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Well done. I think the key to writing a good WALL-E fic (unless you have humans or AUTO in it) is to avoid excessive dialog and go more with explaining the motivations for various actions the robots make and you fulfilled it. To have a story consist largely of thoughts and yet no quoted thoughts is tough to do but you and others show it is possible.

On another note I think the voices (as limited as the words might be) were possibly the best part of WALL-E though they needed the great characters and story as well. The different emotions that WALL-E and especially EVE were able to convey in even one word was amazing, be it her laugh, her annoyed "WALL-E," angry "WALL-E," concerned "WALL-E," happy "WALL-E" etc.

I also adored the way they did robots kissing, a simple spark of pleasure passed between two bots.
SevenOverThree chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
aw! so sweet! I saw this movie just yesterday, so beautiful...

I love how this is written, with the emphasisam that Eve isn't just a robot, she is a person. Simply beautiful.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This marvelous fic sure did that scene in the movie justice, it was so heartbreaking hearing eve murmer out the desperate

"no, no" when she thought Wally was gone.
4everyoung10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
AW! I luv it! I thought WALL-E was an excellent movie and I luv ur fanfic! More! Must have more! Please?
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 7/3/2008