Reviews for 004: A Terrible Twist
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
I absolutely loved this fic! The plotline was great, the ending was phenomenal and satisfactory, and of course the smut wasn't bad either. Hahah. I love your explanation for everything. You did a wonderful job!
Joan chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
thx for this story, it was both romantic and heart-warming, i really luv how the story ended, it's true that it's difficult to understand luv, anyway thx a zillion
ElisabethBoleyn chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Good. you could've changed the ending though.
Chi Yagami chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
very well written! I think I like the second ending better, seeing peter reform himself, but I'm not sure... ; lovely story though :]
Eh chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This whole raping Peter's character is getting old. Don't you have any other tricks or do you always have to destroy Peter to make Caspian look good? Talk about unoriginal.
bookswalower chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
this was terrible! i mean, it absolutely ruined my view of peter, who is supposed to be heroic and kind, and you completely destroyed that. at least for a while, then i read some nice things about him, and he was back to normal, but still! shame on you!

and yet... i did absolutely adore the endings (both of them)and the lovely way you wrote caspian, and his feelings! and the smut... pure hottness!

so, i HATE it...and i LOVE it.
bellajuliet chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Ok, so did Susan end up with Caspian, Phoenix or Peter? I'm just a little confused on how the rest of the story went. Could you clarify that for me? Thanks

Princess4Caspian
RandomDream chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
:) I love this. It's so dark and psychotic. Good job. :)) We are all cynics.

Thanks.
kdg chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
this was a very good story, i will never get used to the whole peter and Susan thing though it really creeps me out.. no offense. I liked how you intertwined it with the whole was very good.
kdg chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
who was giles?
Autumnspice chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
Very interesting and creative story. The incest was uber squicky but I don't think the story would have worked without that angle. Everyone always writes about protective Peter but no one really delves into why. Your take is a good one. Caspian's chivalry was the perfect balance for Peter being an ass. Of course the hopeless romantic fangirl loved the chapter 4 ending. But I can also see where chapter 5 would have been realistic as well since what Aslan says is true about going for the familiar when someone is in a sitution like that. I was slightly confused upon reading it since she ended up with the perfect life so to speak, but it made sense in the end. Ben!Caspian would certainly make a hot soldier during that time, wouldn't he? Susan would have to beat the other nurses away with a stick of she intends to take him home and keep him. LOL
zadie chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Okay, you have totally awoken the sick and twisted beastie in me. This was an uncomfortable but incredibly powerful piece. Peter especially is so very wrong but completely mesmerizing, so very compelling.

Am off now to indulge sick wrongness with all other Pevincest fics

Fantastic effort
DahliaPeesly chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
-frowns- its so wrong, and it kinda disturbs me but its a good fanfic. I want to keep reading, to see what else happens. -sigh-
VampireBassist chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Wow. Peter scares me in this story...

It's pretty nice... and very long... XD.

But yeah. I like it.
mars'mallows chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
wah! Suddenly I got confused then I understood.

I adore your story but the incest part bothers me a whole lot XD