Reviews for 004: A Terrible Twist
mars'mallows chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Aww... *pats Peter on the head*

Even if he was evil and everything during the first half, he looks so broken that you can't help but comfort him.

*drags Edmund towards his brother and orders him to comfort him*

But why make Edmund and Lucy forget all about their sister? That's just sad. _
mars'mallows chapter 3 . 7/6/2008

Caspian? Dead?

*tries to kick Peter's ass*

and yay~! I get to keep Ed *sticks tongue out at Lucy*
SubOrbital chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Wow. You wouldn't think I'm a Peter fan because I'm about to say that I think your Chapter 4 ending was more fitting lol. I think this ending though makes Susan really selfless and it's a very endearing and loving trait. I still didn't like Caspian by the end. I think he was just always too saintly to make Peter look bad[which he was, I know]. BUT this is a Caspian/Susan story so it makes sense! you really are such a wonderful writer. The ending of this one was very clever and still had the Caspian/Susan ending everyone wanted. so either way, you win. Bravo on an excellent story. I'm so glad I read it. I would still love for you to do an alternate where Peter is the one who sacrifices himself for Susan, so she gets her happy ending and he gets redeemed for his sins, even though it costs him his life.
kimidragon chapter 4 . 7/5/2008

Okay, I take back what I said in email...the smutt at end was so good I can almost taste it! ...*blushes* wait - wrong choice of words!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou! brilliant work, I'm so in awe of your writing
SubOrbital chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Poor Peter. I'm not sure what else to add right now. I think it would have been better if he died in her place, instead of having to live without her. I know I should feel happy for Susan and Caspian, but I don't really. No slant on your writing of course. It's because of it being so good at being layered and realistic that I'm so conflicted. But all I can think is poor Peter. He's alone now, forever to live without ever having his love returned. Such a sad ending for him, but at least it was happy for Susan and Caspian and their fans. Bravo on an awesome story. I didn't think I'd read it, but you got me right in and I really am glad. Thank you.
emeraldteardrops chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
I *heart* this. How in the world you got me to LOVE a cest fic is beyond me. This chapter was by far the best, and rarely do I read something and get pulled in as deeply as this. The love scene was perfect. As detailed as it was, I didn't feel like I was reading smut, so the love/comfort part of it must have been dead on. *sighs contendedly and gives Riononon a chibi Caspian* ... If Caspian dies I AM taking the chibi back, though. ;)

Great chapter.

kimidragon chapter 3 . 7/5/2008

Don't worry. I have an overactive pair myself. My man Matthew has long red wavy hair (he looks a little like a girl sometimes, I like to think a mermaid...*shake of image*) and whenever I see little kiddies with red hair I just want to steal them.

...Well...maybe not steal them because stealing is bad.

*You wouldn't steal a car, would you? Or a mobile phone? Video and movie piracy is STEALING*

Beyond the fact that I can't wait to be barefoot and pregnant; I'm so glad that you're not finishing the story here.

Will they both survive? How on earth will Peter's pride fare? And for gods sake - more sexing! *blushes*

Oh, and I'm not disgusted. I think you could even turn this story around and make it totally Peter/Susan...although I must say that I do love my Ben Barns hit daily.

SubOrbital chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Oh Peter. My heart breaks for you. It looks as though you're the baddie after all. Well I'll still love you even if nobody else does. I feel sorry for him more than anything. It's clear Susan loves Caspian [back away, Ramandu's Daughter! lol]. It's almost like the only way Peter can redeem himself now is by dying to save Susan. Then she and Caspian can go off and live happily ever after. I still can't help feeling a little angry at her and Saint Caspian though. But that has nothing to do with your writing. You're a wonderful writer. It's a testament to your writing when you can evoke a lot of emotion in readers. Certainly did in me. Brilliant stuff. Thanks so much.
SubOrbital chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Wow. This is really good. I'm a little antsy about Peter. I don't like Caspian in the movie, but I like how you've written him here. Really seems to fit. I do hope Peter doesn't become a complete baddie. It's good to give him some edge, and it's nice to know he really does love Su. I have a feeling this could all end badly, but I'm intrigued in seeing where you take it. You've done a truly masterful job in these chapters posted. Also Su, so very realistic! She both loves and abhors Peter for how he treats her. If he was just nicer. I have a feeling Peter is going to get hurt somewhere down the line. Excellent work.
mars'mallows chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
*ships Susan and Caspian to Kathmandu*

I hope Peter doesn't do anything rash. I hope he doesn't harm Caspian.

*lunges at Peter*
mars'mallows chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
*shivers* No wonder I did not always like Peter. XD haha kiddin'!

*tries to think happy thoughts* Peter is scaring me and Caspian's such a doll

at least you didn't use Edmund on her XD (total yayness) and I'd rather not have him share me with Lucy either. *points to your reply to one of my reviews*

err... yeah. XD Omg i'm, blushing. Sorry XD I don't know anything about the pleasures of the umm... something. but i hope she enjoys doing it with Caspian. XD
kimidragon chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Brilliant! OH!

*swoons like a fangirl over Caspian*

I think it's really insightful how you have shown that Peter really is in love with Susan, he's just rough and mean and horrible.

How is it she's not falling pregnant with Peters child yet? Oh, and when will Caspian just put her on his shoulder and take her away from all this. Oh, but that would probably be too full on for her delicate state of mind.

BTW - oh...her and caspian would make good babies. they super would.
kimidragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
migrian? Panadene forte? you guys have that over there? It makes me sick as a dog, but it's hyped up with codiene so it's pretty good. my doctor game my heaps and heaps when i got the mumps (THE MUMPS - who gets them these days) and then i couldn't take them so..

*gives you prescription pain killers* there you go. only fair if you have to put up with me.

Woah! check out crazy peter! what a shock. isn't caspian so nice! i could just like make out with right now. oh...caspian...caspian! I can't wait for the next chapter of this as well...oh...caspian should just ask to marry susan or something that silly. peter won't be able to say no. well...he could.

oh and I Wish is going brilliantly. You know where you are going now? i think you should set up a way of them to communicate...or better yet, more sex. sex is good.

*laughs* we're both sick! ow silly!
britishbabe21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Whoa! I wasn't sure about the fic when I read the summary, but you pricked my interest though. The writing was brilliant and the details were fabulous. Plus it was long... I detest those short stories with barley any plot and umph in them... yours had plenty. I loved how although Caspian wanted to pretty much ravish Susan, he held back and let her call the shots. It was so sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter, how it will be Peter's POV... uh oh.

And to show my appreciation I'm giving you the image (since I can't send the real thing) of a naked Caspian wearing a chocolate bow and a smile. A hot nude guy AND chocolate... what more could a female ask for?
emeraldteardrops chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
So I was wary when I started reading this... I'm really not into the cest fics. But what kept me reading was that you write SO well! I love the way you describe the scenes, how it's mostly about Caspian gently helping Susan heal without jumping the gun and sticking a sword through Peter's gut. Peter... it's a different take on him and though I don't prefer it to a nicer less cesty Peter, I think you do it well. What I really love about this story is how tender yet sexy the Casue moments are. I don't see this fic ending happily, and I cringed when Su thought about Peter noticing Lucy. Ugh. I just hope (probably wishful thinking) that Peter has a change of heart and has an explanation for why he thinks it's okay to paw his sister.

Favorite part? When Caspian asks to kiss her, she says no, and he doesn't. Loved it, and loved her reaction. Why do I feel like when Peter finds out he's going to flip? There will be angsty Peter madness ahead, I can smell it. *sniff sniff*

So in total, I'd say this fic is uncomfortable, but wonderfully written. You got a review out of me, which is more than I can say for most fics. :) If anyone is reading the reviews, wondering about the fic, READ THIS. The quality makes it worth it.

32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »