Reviews for Perfect Planning
lord Martiya chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
Just found, just read. It was wonderful. I'll look for more of yours.
Muzzlehatch chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Nice job on the action scenes and the character interactions, and your Engish is quite good, too.
Katsumara chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
You did a wonderful job on this whole story. I'm sorry for my belated reviews on previous chapters! I just caught up. Loved it all, especially the epilogue. I hope you write another KP story some day. This was great. See ya around!
1697765 chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
lol a very nice and funny story )
screaming phoenix chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
Well done, and a nice wrap up to a highly entertaining tale. I hope we hear more from you.
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
Nice wrap-up to this one. Looks like a good place to continue with these two in a story arc of its own.

Ron may have some left over gumption from having Kim's abilities and Kim is growing closer to her boyfriend. They always look out for each other, and Kim took a stand on Ron versus her parents there in the kitchen. Kim's path is with Ron now and she's getting more firmly beside him as they go on.

Hope for more from ya with Kim and Ron! And many thanks to Michael Howard for his helping you too!

Thanks for the shout-out!
Michael Howard chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
Very nice ending! Sweet, low key, charming. And I think your conclusion is actually kind of symbolic. As Kim and Ron grow up, and grow closer together, her highest loyalties will shift over from her parents to her romantic partner. She probably already suspects by this point that Ron will be playing a much larger role in her future life than her Mom and Dad.

And as for the thanks with translating assistance, you are very welcome. But to me, getting to read the later chapters of your story ahead of the other FFN readers was reward enough!

Hope the wait for your next KP story is a short one, BeeKay!
MrDrP chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
Nice wrap up to an engaging story! Well done.
Michael Howard chapter 9 . 9/25/2008
Okay, this is what is meant by a slam-bang finale, except here it's Ron who is handing out the hurt to Drakken, and not Kim. Contrary to Dr. D's pun (well, yours actually) the boy is NOT Stoppable. And since this was set during Season Four, we got Wade helping out, as well.

Ron's moment of hesitation before giving back Kim's abilities was a realistic addition here. And after the action was over, there were a series of touching, funny moments. Rufus 'hugging,' Ron's verbal faux pas ("I've even been in your body once... "), Kim's "amazing" complement of her BF.

I think this story foreshadows "Graduation" in more ways than one. If Shego could stop herself from inflicting lasting physical injuries to Drakken after what he did to her here, then there is indeed more between them then just a employer/employee relationship.

Looking forward to the promised Epilogue getting posted ASAP!
screaming phoenix chapter 9 . 9/25/2008
That was a sweet ending you have here. It was great that Kim got her abilities back,better when Ron stepped up when he needed to, and best of all,Shego gets her revenge on Drakken at the end. Happy endings all around. Too bad about the interrupted kiss,maybe they can practice later on that.

Good job,and well done!
Kwebs chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
Great chapter. I look forward to your next update. Keep it up BeeKay!
screaming phoenix chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
How about Action/Romance?

This is a totally different Kim we see here. When I think of Kim Possible; timid, confused and unable to react to the sitch is not the image that comes up. The bit about Kim and Shego bumping into each other hiding under the table was hilarious. Well it seems that The Ron Factor is at full strength here; and ruining everyone's plans.

Now Ron, and the mysterious visitors, maybe, has to figure out how to get Kim back to normal.
xyzisme chapter 8 . 9/12/2008

I really liked your story when it started, and I still like many aspects of it, but I think it's dragging a bit now. It seems like it should end soon, or there should be something new in the plot.
Michael Howard chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
Who says women can't write action? Not me! And when Ron and Drakken weren't actually trying to put the hurt on each other here, there was humor and character defining thoughts and dialogue to keep moving the story along nicely. KP wasn't exactly at her best in this chapter, but the whole helplessness thing really isn't something she has a lot of experience with. The foreshadowing with Kim's, now Ron's, "switch" was perfectly executed, by the way. And IMO the scenes where Rufus stands guard over Kim, and the moment where Shego and Mego are fussing at each other would make terrific additions to your Deviant Art account (hint, hint).

All in all, this was an excellent installment for a very entertaining story, BK!

P. S. Stick with General/Romance.
Katsumara chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Ah, fantastic chapter. Shy Kim and Ron are too cute. ] Can't wait to see more of your stuff. It's great. :)