Reviews for Trials of the Emperor
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Lovely, just lovely...a little sad :( but it was good :)
THE TURTLE MUNCH chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
THE TURTLE MUNCH LIKE LEMONS! im so messed up, arent i?
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
NOo! Zuko and Sokka must be together! They can't be separated! ( poor Sokka D I love this, I hope you do the upcoming story soon!
Seylin chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved this. It makes my angst muse want to... angst even more. I hope you are still working on the other piece you mention at the bottom... 'Lying in Ashes'.
Renn chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
very sad, but i loved it nonetheless! )
Mantinas chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is one of the most beautiful ZukoxSokka pieces I have ever read. Great work!
Contained Within A Box chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That's so sad but sweet ;.; Poor Zuko and Sokka. Very nicely done!
Kaint chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
The story was realy sweet one of the best zuko sokka ffs i ever read

So yeah I put you on my authors alert list, because I really want to reade more of your Zukka stories
Soren Kierkegaard chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very Nice Story you got there Short,Sweet and Sad. hoping to see more like this. keep up the good work.
Canine Cadaver chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
thats really sad. Teary sad even
n3rdchik chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I enjoyed the bittersweet - can;t wait for the next story/chap
KayleeVengeance chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was pretty good!

I wish Zuko & Sokka could stay with each other(:
ScarletOfTheBlue chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
i am putting you on my alerts. can't wait for "lying in the ashes." this one-shot was so sweet and i feel so bad for sokka and zuko. hopefully in the end everything works out.
Poof25 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE...yet depressing...BUT CUTE!
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Aw, this is kinda sad, but I still enjoyed reading it. :)

I really liked the idea that despite their strong feelings for each other, both Zuko and Sokka were able to voice their respective loves for Mai and Suki. They way that they both understood that their relationship had to end, even if neither of them wanted it too, was quite moving. Let's hope that they will still get the chance for a quick shag from time to time. :D