Reviews for Not What They Seem
SecretAddition chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Seriously interesting story. Itching for the next chapter. Hope all is well.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
You promised u would finish... It's been more than 2 years... U broke that promise... I'm disappointed :(
Loverofart chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
DUDE! Its been over 2 years now! What the heck is taking so long? Please don't stop this story,I love it too much its killing me that you haven't updated this UPDATE soon!
The Duke of Earl chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
great story. Please don't abandon it. Update!
Sokka'sFirstFangirl chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
Okay I won't kill you since you mentioned the doctor (I hate doctors) *Throws gun away* Please update as soon as you can!

I love Kataang!
hayabusahorror chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
PPPPPLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE SOON
EdwardBellaKataang4eva chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Oh this is a really good story! Hope you continue soon!
kataangxX chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
pwease continue soo goood, one of my favorites
hayabusahorror chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
where did yuo think off aangs last name
Bellum chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
Hey! this is good! come back!
yourcloudnine chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
WERE BEGGING YOU!

PLS CONTINUE!

AH! PLEASE!

I LOVE THIS!

ONE OF THE BEST AU FICS I'VE EVER READ!
Ordgar chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Seriously, I'm BEGGING YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON! It's been months since this author's note and I'm starting to get worried that you've given up on this story. I just want to be able to read this story, FINISHED, from start to END. Aang and Katara seem to be getting closer and I want to see them get together and maybe see Suki forgive Sokka and get with him again, if you're planning for that. However you plan this story, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Pinkgurl14 chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
Please Update soon! I love this! :D
Midge90 chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
i like this story! you gonna update soon?
AzurexJen S chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
Hmm~ is that so? Well actually I was hopping you could involve bending with what ever "happened" to Aang's father. Okay then good luck, thank you and I am looking forward to more! -.