Reviews for It's Easy Being Sleazy
*sad for edge*
highclasstrash chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Hahaha.

This was awesome.

'Instead, the little boy burst into tears. He clung onto his mother and they joined CM Punk’s line.

Edge frowned and dejectedly looked down at his table, staring at the wooden surface.'

That's the reason why I can't stand little kids. They just don't know how to appreciate perfection when they see it.

'I’d catch something just by standing near his fans.'

Lol. Sad..but true.
Deceiving Eyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
“Hm, so I have a fan after all,” Edge mused. “Hey, that hockey team sucks,” he added, seeing Kaitlyn’s Pittsburgh Penguins bag. Edge was a clear supporter of the New Jersey Devils, and he was upset that his hockey team did not make the Stanley Cup playoffs that year.

“You suck.”

“Then maybe I should take this picture back.”

“It looks like you have plenty there. I think you can spare one for your only fan here.”

“Touché.”

Touché indeed
Reflection of Perfection chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
OMG IT'S CUTE LIL DEJECTED EDGE.

AWW BABY, I LOVE YOU. I DO.

.. Even though Kaitlyn loves him more. Haha.

ANYWAYS. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T MENTION KENNEDY.

HE NEEDS TO BE CHAMPION. FUCKING WWE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THEIR TALENT LIES. FUCKERS. :[

AND FOR THE RECORD, I'D RATHER SLIT MY WRISTS THAN STAND IN FAGGY JOHN CENA'S LINE. I'D MOST LIKELY START A RIOT WITH SPRAYING SOME FLAMEABLE SHIT ALL OVER ONE OF HIS SHIRTS AND WATCHING IT BURN.

AWESOME STORY, BY THE WAY. (:
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Hey!

Great job, I really enjoyed this. It was awesome.

Haha. You made me laugh with the "I'd catch something just by standing near his fans." It cracked me up because it's probably true. Ew. Who would want to be in John's line, anyway? I don't want to be molested, I want an autograph.

Good stuff.

Tina
Hannah95 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
That was great! NO VICKIE BASHING FOR YOU! And I would so be in Edge's line. Cena just...sucks.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
aw this is very interesting so far with Kait and Edge _
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
It really is easy being sleazy.

EDGE!

NO VICKIE BASHING!

Uh,Edge,the Pens don't Devils got to eliminated the first round,and the Penguins? STANLEY CUP FINALS,FUCKER!

Burn Edge,burn.
fragmentalis chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh my God. HAHA. As soon as I read the title, I knew it was going to be about Edge, and I smiled like I don't know what...then I read the summary and burst out laughing. Hey, Edge has a fan in me, too, but this was an awesome one-shot. Then again, all of your stories having anything to do with Edge (or Mr. Kennedy) are awesome.
flicka7778 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I like this story. Poor Edge.
Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Nice one Becky I really enjoyed that
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
$80 worth? Wow, what did you buy?

Yeah, you probably would catch something by standing near Cena's fans...
Shocking Pink chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
nice, this part made me laugh. i can just visulaize it:

Edge looked up and saw a little boy with his mother standing about twenty feet away from his table. The little boy was staring at Edge. Edge politely smiled at the child, hoping that showing his true personality would draw some sort of fan base near his table.

Mission failed.

made me lol :)
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Yay, always nice to start your morning with a little Edge. This was definitely Edgeriffic, although I can't imagine that sexy man having no fans. His hair alone should have a fan club. It does look amazing next to a shiny gold title belt.

Oh, he smiled at the little boy...it's too bad little children can't figure out the awesomeness of Edge. You don't know how many little kids are shocked when I tell them I'm an Edge fan. Although I met a kid the other day at work who is an Umaga fan; I thought that was pretty cool.

I love Vickie, she's hilarious and this storyline is awesome. Although I must say I'm jealous that she gets paid to kiss Edge; I would do it for free. Actually, I would pay to do more than kiss him.
Kiss2Kill chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
AH

Kaitlyn is gonna die.

She's Edge's only fan and yet he STILL insults the Pens.

He's just jealous New Jersey succks.

Hahahahhaa. Everyone in the Cena line is gonna go home with something extra. Gah.

Hmm yeah, sorry Punk. The belt looks better with Edge's golden hair. Sorry.

Poor Edge. He needs more love.