Reviews for The Fairness of Dark Alleys
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
-totally breathless- OH BABY! What a beautifully written, evocative and enchanting story. You captured Gunn and Fred wonderfully, matching their characters traits and actions perfectly! The ending was heartwarming, the action was nailbiting and I'm addicted to hearing and reading much more from your graceful hand. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
Bravo!Excellent well done Gunn/Fred interaction,you really brought out the uniqueness of these two in flying say this is your first Angel fic,but it musn't be your first fanfic,I'd wadger?Well written. :o)
Sarina Fannel chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Loved it!_
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
I enjoyed this - the POV wavered a little bit, but I thought the insights into Gunn's thoughts on patrol, and his likely early impressions of Fred, were interesting and involving. Thanks for posting this!
Soo W chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Very sweet, I liked it. Fred's one of those handy characters - you can pair her off with anyone and it works, but I like the idea of Fred and Gunn. They're both on the edge of the team and I can imagine them sympathising with each other. This was your first story? You wrote it so, so, so well.
KikiDiki chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
yeah! good fic! finally someone has written Fred Gunn shipper. I think they r so cute together.
Kevin Bradford chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
A very nice short story/ You seemed to capture the essence of Gunn and Fred very well in such a short piece. Also, it was nice to see something written about Gunn showing a tender side.
evan como chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Good job on your first, Jessie. I enjoyed your Gunn. His and Fred's characterizations and interaction worked as did a good, believable situation and the circumstances. Don't let this be your last fic. :)