Reviews for OOPS, There Goes My Shirt
AMber chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
i love this chapter i hope you will let edward and bella be alright! ] keep up the good work
Sorark chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
WHAT! That is all I have to read? :o

Please update more please I'll do anything I just want Bella and Edward back. I need more I love this story so much it is funny too. I wonder if Bella will take him back? The next chapter should be fun to read.
mz.edwardcullen95 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
GO GET HER EDWARD! WHO. PLZ UPDATE SOON GREAT CHAPTER! And they should all know that shes probably hormonal right now!
Briandelight chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
wow. I hated when Bella left. that was an overreaction. I LOVED the "Emmett"

"Yeah Pop?"

"Go make that chicken your mother likes. I'm hungry."

it totally made me laugh. I loved this can't wait for more.
Cookie Cutter 22 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
thanks for mentioning me!
RogueWriter14 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Silly silly Edward. x/

Boys are so silly sometimes, but -and I can't help but saying this- he's silly in a cute way. xD

I hope they get the whole thing with Bella figured out.
twirlacullen517 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
wow i like this story alot great plot!
AshFF chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
WOAH! SO MUCH HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER, I DON'T NO WERE TO BEGIN! I CAN NOT BELIEVE BELLA RAN OUT LIKE THAT! BUT EDWARD WAS BEING STUPID! CARLISLE REALLT TOOK CHARGE, AND BOY DID HE NEED TO! UPDATE SOON!
Godsgirl9009 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Awesome chapter, though its sad. you are an awesome writer i love this story. and having emmett make chicken was priceless. please update soon, i cant wait
Sendmeonmyway chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Yeah a little bit of drama never hurt anyone. Love the story. Charlie should be fun for Edward to deal with in the next chapter same with bella. Damn pregnancy hormones they make you all crazy and overemotional. Love the story. Update soon please)
Maureen B chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Go Edward! i really really loved this chapter. yea it was sad and all, but it was nice to see everyone get so emotional. keep writing!
Kaliebag chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
I'm not mad at you. I think that it's kind of "romance novel" of Edward to go after Bella. It's cute. Update soon!
Ghosts in the Snow chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
LOL.

Make that chicken your mother likes.

haha.

-Holly.
happyfaced chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
AHH SUSPENSE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE I'M DYING
twilight-is-lovee chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
WHOAABBY!

I want more!

Do you think you're gonna update before Breaking Dawn comes out?

Cos that would be AWESOMEe! :D

I wanna know how he apologizes and how she reacts! lol.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »