Reviews for OOPS, There Goes My Shirt
Teddy.b.luver4 chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
Wow, this is a good story, you should update soon! I won't get mad at you for not updating in almost a year, 'cause you actually knew that the hospital that's closest to Dartmouth is Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. (Sorry I live in Hanover, so I know lots about the area and it bugs the crap out of me when people don't research the area, but I let it go since it's fanfiction.)

Anyway this story rocks, so I'm putting it on Story alert and going to read another one of your stories now!
hunnybunny1994 chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
Heyy im really into your story but I can't find chapter 11. I don't know if you have it posted or not but I really want to read. Please tell where to find it or if your going to post it?
grandsophia chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
PLEEASSE !

post up the new chapters ! )
an chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
hey found this story today - great stuff - please update soon
Amelia Bedelia chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
I think you might have gone a little overboard with these characters in this case... I don't believe Alice would have been that upset, especially to the point of calling their parents and stupid shit like that... No matter what Bella did in the past, she had absolutely no right. She just found out that she was pregnant - she didn't need someone yelling at her and going behind her back, she needed support.

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
BoomOx chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
omg! the babies better not die!.. neither should bella lool

god chapter god this is really a horrible cliffy in a good way i cant wait to see what happens next.. :(

hahaa lol i love it and ill be hoping you update the next chapter 2moro nightt :D
crybaby452 chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
Oh Hot Damn! What the hell are you thinking leaving us at this cliffhanger for the past EIGHT months!My god do you know what your doing to everyone! Well not really me since this is my first time reading this but its so good...What happened to those babies for gosh sakes! And by the way I'm reading BD for the third time and I just love it...I was hesitant to start twilight cause i figured it was for young adults and I'm 21 but how wrong was I! I got to say the third and fourth book are my fav...I don't really care for the second. And I feel that S.M. didn't really come into her writing as fully as she could until the fourth it blew me away! And for the people that don't like they are just too simple minded to appreciate greatness!
Art.wings chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
Hey I just read the story and I love it. Will you be updating? same with Love story! Both really cute!
xxShupaFreakxx chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
wow u should probably update. its a good story, just try to finish it.
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
wow love it and i want to know what happens to the babies lol so please post soon lol love the story dont u hate it when ppl add extra letters to the end of each word lol anyways just messen with ya lol hope to see an update soon as possible
susu2731 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow lol A one nighter that turns a girl pregnant:what a surprise! Though I can't wait to read the rest! :D
blueheart93 chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
OMGh! What is happening to the babies? Are they going to live? What about Bella?
Amy 'n' Jackie chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Hey I really like your story it is really good keep updating.
Beachbum8487 chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
oh way to leave me hanging. ok i need u to update fast please lol please?
Beachbum8487 chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
i love the story but i just wanted to point out, pregnant girls aren't supposed to drink caffine... :)
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »