Reviews for His Princess
Ashes2Dust18 chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
Im really sad that this story hasn't been updated in 5 years. It has so much potential and is honestly a great read.
RatedRCouture chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
This fanfic is beyond amazing. I love it, the concept is wicked and you're such a phenomenal writer. I hope you update soon because I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
WandaXmaximoff chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
Hey, honey!

Another fantastic chapter! I know I say this every time, but seriously, each one is always better than the last, and this story is coming along wonderfully! _

The little scene with C.J. and Shannon at the start was very cute. I love the way Shannon can tell when something is bothering C.J. and that he always knows just what to say and do to make her feel better.

“Hello, big hunk of dark chocolate,” she said in quiet appreciation. - awesome line! I love it!

I loved the way Merry and Ron briefly met; how they were both so drawn to each other and the obvious sexual tension/ chemistry between them – I can't wait until they see each other again! _

I also really liked Ron making Jeff realize the similarities between C.J. and Beth and linking that to why Jeff is so comfortable around C.J. I can't imagine it'll be long before Jeff starts putting more of the pieces of the puzzle together.

The description of Ron's new house was great; enough details so that the reader knows what it's like, but not so much that it became boring. Plus, a lot of the descriptions seemed to have reasons linked to them, like Ron wanting a home with a curved driveway to offer him more privacy.

Again, wonderful job. This story just keeps getting better and better, and I cannot wait to see what you come up with next.

Finally, thanks for the mention in your A/N. You're very welcome for the help, I enjoy reading the chapters, and discussing them and idea for future scenes with you.

Take care, and I'll talk to you soon!

*huggles*

Clare x
mod.sun chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
I loved this story.

very well written.

cant wait for next update.
suspect tomatoes chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
MILE HIGH CLUB! HAHAH THAT WAS KICKASS!

aw, hes gonna propose!

this was a great chapter. i loved it! :)
WandaXmaximoff chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
Awesome cliff-hanger ending to the chapter. I think I know what Shannon's reply is, but it will still be awesome hearing the words from the man himself.

On another point, I think it's a mark of a great chapter that I didn't realize it was the end until I got there. I remember noticing when I was on page 15 of 17 and thinking that went fast. Additionally, when I did reach the end, I was eager for more. To that effect, I think the length is fine, and I see no reason whatsoever for it to be cut. Actually, I think cutting this chapter in two would break the flow of the narrative.

Everything follows on nicely from the scene before. You cover important details (like C.J. preparing Merry for her absence, Shannon talking to Tara, the sex scene on the plane, Shannon meeting C.J's family and his talk in the treehouse with Riley) without dwelling too much on unimportant facts that would make the story drag on.

I love Tara calling C.J. “Miss C.J.” Don't ask me why, it just always amuses me when someone calls someone else Miss and then their first name. I think it comes from reading too many books set in New Orleans, where everyone seems to do that.

"As much as she tried, C.J. just couldn't suppress her gag reflex to be able to deep throat Shannon. Not that he really minded, though. With everything else they were still able to do in the bedroom – or anywhere else they fancied; current location a prime example – the loss of one thing off of that long, long list didn't phase him in the slightest."

I love this part for two reasons. [1] as I said last night, C.J. not being able to deep throat Shannon adds some realism to the sex scene that a lot of writers leave out and [2] it shows how much they love each other that Shannon isn't disappointed by the fact she can't deep throat him, because she does so much else to pleasure him.

"It wasn't that point which held her interest, however, but Shannon's eyes meeting hers in the reflection."

I really like the idea of them having sex in front of a mirror for a couple of reasons: [a] it's just a damn hot thing to do. So much so, I may need to include it in a fic at some point. [b] it reminds me of a hot sex scene I read in a book recently.

“You make me wanna cum like some horny teen getting his first piece.”

I loved that line for some reason.

I think this chapter's sex scene is your best of the story so far. Very hot, and detailed without being gross or anything. It also flows and switches perspective perfectly, so that it never once feels jarring jumping from C.J's POV to Shannon's.

" That she had never brought anyone home to meet her family before him made him wonder about the total losers she must have dated in the past"

I like that here Shannon thinks C.J. must have dated some real losers in the past for her not to have brought them home to meet her family, and not that he is so perfect that he's the only one special enough to be taken to meet Don, Pam and Riley. It really shows how modest and well grounded Shannon is.

As always, you're doing a wonderful job with this story, and each new chapter you write is better than the last.

I cannot wait to see what happens next, especially as it all seems so clam now, when I know it's about to kick off soon!

Great work, Peggy!
Expect-the-Unexpected75 chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
I just read this again and I think its better the second time I read it. The characters are well thought out and developed and there's a natural curiousity about where you're planning to take them, I also really like the home for teen girls, as I told you ealier. Makes for a very solid and intriguing plot.
Princess Whit chapter 13 . 12/11/2008
Great chapter.
Ainat chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
nice story...update soon! :)
WandaXmaximoff chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
I know I say this every chapter, but this story just keeps getting better and better – I loved it!

I liked how Ron and Jeff met up with C.J. and Tara. I LOVED Ron defending Tara to that cow in the restaurant.

I like the bond growing between C.J. and Jeff – how he is able to open up about his problems, without fear she will go running to Matt, and how C.J. is able to help Jeff reach he right conclusion.

I also loved Ron's suspicion that something more than friendship is going on between C.J. and Shannon.

There were other little parts I liked too, like how Tara is crushing on Jeff, her buying a diary, and Jeff suggesting she should come to his for lunch sometime.

Over all, another fantastic chapter. You should be really pround of yourself, and I'm eagerly awaiting what will happen next – especially when C.J. takes Shannon to meet her family.

Finally, thanks for the shout out in your A/N, and you're most welcome for the help! _

Keep up the amazing work!

*hugs*

Clare xx
suspect tomatoes chapter 13 . 11/12/2008
Wow! That was certainly a doozy. I liked it a lot! You write extremely well, and you make the characters believable. I enjoy this story immensely!

-MH
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
Nice chapter. Long, but I loved it. Poor Jeff. I love how C.J. helped Jeff. Update soon.

SEP
Princess Whit chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
I like it.
irishblue69 chapter 12 . 10/15/2008
I really like this story, please keep it up. I like that you have Shannon Moore as the male lead in it, he is just so cute.
suspect tomatoes chapter 12 . 10/14/2008
Wow. That ending was just... wow. :) I felt the emotions. It was very over-powering, but - of course - in a good way. Excellent chapter. It was very well worth the wait. And I can't wait to see what happens next!

-MH