Reviews for Perfectly Hollow
Dbzfangirl chapter 1 . 10/2
I Guess They Would Feel Hollow Without One Either. Good Job! Interesting Idea. Bye!
floatingF chapter 1 . 9/7
I lost my word after read this fic and absentmindedly looking over your work list and just realised that your wrote 'Eternal Return' in HP fandom. Wow... you... *be washed over overlapping depression* *again lost any of words*
You are evil.
Cross Marian chapter 1 . 8/3
I loved this, especially the depiction of L. I never viewed L as a "good guy", nor do I think he was meant to be looked at as one. He wanted to catch Light because of the challenge, not because he was a criminal.

I also liked the tidbit with him admonishing Mello and Near's inadequacies. I imagine that's exactly what he would have thought in canon, considering that's exactly what Light thought as well. They simply couldn't match up to Light and L and individuals.

Anyway, incredible story you have here. I think you really understand the relationship between Light and L.
Sanlilaw chapter 1 . 8/1
They belong to each other.
Oh god why? This was too upsetting...

I loved the last sentence. It ties everything together perfectly. Gorgeous writing style. This is really unique; you don't read many stories where L and Light both live and never meet. I would be really interested in reading an alternative ending.
Thephantomprince chapter 1 . 5/14
Holy shit. That was darker than the actual series in some ways. Bravo
myownphilosophy101a chapter 1 . 5/4
Tis sums up curiosity
PrinceMittens chapter 1 . 2/16
I think Light should try running for some high ranking government position, attain a place of power, and then slowly control the world through legitimate means.
There are also a lot of problems in the world. Socioeconomic problems. Hunger. Poverty. War.
What he should be doing is trying to tackle these impossible (or near impossible) tasks. The fact that they are near-impossible should provide the challenge he needs.
As for L.. he's stuck in a rut. Maybe he should attempt some networking?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 2/4
Whoa, very insightful. It was so well written, I almost got depressed just reading it. You really saw a very possible AU
wTigerStripes chapter 1 . 1/24
I'm conflicted; this fic is amazing but depressing at the same time. All the while, great job.
Aye Mon chapter 1 . 1/6
Was that part where they ALMOST meet necessary, because that was what broke my heart at the end. * '*
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
They need each other.
Ireth Isilra chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
OMG, too good!
zntkilledme chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Really good, but really sad. Thanks for writing this!