Reviews for Perfectly Hollow
Ireth Isilra chapter 1 . 7/9
OMG, too good!
zntkilledme chapter 1 . 6/11
Really good, but really sad. Thanks for writing this!
immemorial chapter 1 . 5/25
oh my god
Reader chapter 1 . 5/10
Wow. Perfectly angsty, and an accurate story showing what could've happened if Light had never picked up the Death Note.
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 3/14
Oh, this is heartbreaking. I think Light and L would meet at some point though, they're both far too good at what they do to not meet...right?
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 3/10
I really liked this. It's a very unique piece and it seems absolutely in character for how I imagine they could develop in this situation. Well done!
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This was a brilliant story. It's a very insightful perspective on what could have happened had Light never picked-up the Death Note. The Death Note anime made us think "what-if" regarding Light's loss of time and life at the end. But this reverses that idea and points out the glaring flaws. Yes, Light suffered and died at the end; L suffered and died because of what transpired . . . yet they both had fulfilled lives. They met their equals; they were challenged beyond their wildest expectations. They were happy in their life and death mind game. This perspective really elevates the bittersweet ending of the anime and manga. Have you tried professional writing or perhaps writing an ebook? You certainly have the talent. This was a wonderful story.
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Wow, this was really sad. I loved it! It's a really good outlook on how their lives might have been if Light didn't get the Death Note. Really enjoyed it :), even though it made my heart ache.
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
the writing style is perfect. the melancholy tone suits well.
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
No matter how many times I read this it never ceases to depress me. There is something terribly sad when the possibility of something that could be true greatness is wasted. Or if that greatness is destroyed. This story, I feel as if it perfectly describes what would happen if light never got the death note. It is the worst kind of hell I can imagine, a perpetual feeling of overqualification and monotony. I can do nothing but grieve and mourn for the lost greatness

you wish to respond this is my real pen name. I'm just to lazy to log in.
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Interesting. I felt like I was reading a mirror. That lack of purpose and bored outlook of the future is much like how I feel whenever I'm not distracting myself with something. I may not be a genius like Light or L, but I know that feeling.
Sibilant chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This is the type of fanfiction I love; the kind that deconstructs the story and molds it to the "what if" factor. Stunning.
semexx chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I feel perfectly hollow after reading this. Well done :)
Phoenixbat chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
hot damn!
zsilvah chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
That is supper depressing but so true.