Reviews for Perfectly Hollow
I'mInk chapter 1 . 4/4
Yikes. This was too good. I don't know how to feel now, XD
Wonderful job!
Dante Morose chapter 1 . 3/30
Your fanfictions are my favorite look into the minds of villains. Your perception of them is as incredible as it is fascinating. How? How do you do it? These beautiful words you string together make me see things from their perspective - perfectly - and leave me with a chill of understanding.

This skill in your writing always leaves me in awe, and I wish I could write like you.

You are amazing. Wherever you are, keep writing.
-Dante
WeirdChocolateLover chapter 1 . 2/20
Introspective and epiphanic.
Squishy4953 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
It's actually really sad how the two geniuses backed themselves into a corner, waiting for a chance that was so very slim - and never happened.
I haven't actually seen it this way before so it's a sweet piece of writing that makes me wonder just how hard a genius lives in a world where everyone else is comparably stupid.
Hmm, so very sad after all...
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
...
Wow.
This is... indescribable.
Thanks.
-Bringer of the Morrow / Winged Serpent of Light
Dbzfangirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I Guess They Would Feel Hollow Without One Either. Good Job! Interesting Idea. Bye!
floatingF chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I lost my word after read this fic and absentmindedly looking over your work list and just realised that your wrote 'Eternal Return' in HP fandom. Wow... you... *be washed over overlapping depression* *again lost any of words*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
You are evil.
Cross Marian chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
I loved this, especially the depiction of L. I never viewed L as a "good guy", nor do I think he was meant to be looked at as one. He wanted to catch Light because of the challenge, not because he was a criminal.

I also liked the tidbit with him admonishing Mello and Near's inadequacies. I imagine that's exactly what he would have thought in canon, considering that's exactly what Light thought as well. They simply couldn't match up to Light and L and individuals.

Anyway, incredible story you have here. I think you really understand the relationship between Light and L.
Sanlilaw chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
They belong to each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Oh god why? This was too upsetting...

I loved the last sentence. It ties everything together perfectly. Gorgeous writing style. This is really unique; you don't read many stories where L and Light both live and never meet. I would be really interested in reading an alternative ending.
Thephantomprince chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Holy shit. That was darker than the actual series in some ways. Bravo
myownphilosophy101a chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Tis sums up curiosity
PrinceMittens chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Nice.
I think Light should try running for some high ranking government position, attain a place of power, and then slowly control the world through legitimate means.
There are also a lot of problems in the world. Socioeconomic problems. Hunger. Poverty. War.
What he should be doing is trying to tackle these impossible (or near impossible) tasks. The fact that they are near-impossible should provide the challenge he needs.
As for L.. he's stuck in a rut. Maybe he should attempt some networking?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Whoa, very insightful. It was so well written, I almost got depressed just reading it. You really saw a very possible AU