Reviews for Wolf Pup
lavanderbunny chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEEEAASE continue writing this!
Zesslover chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
I can hear the cries of the story. It's crying " Why have you abandoned me?"
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I love this! It's been so long since you last updated but I hope you continue this! It was super good! :Dplease come back and continue this!
Lenore91 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Hahahaha! Lovely story... Got to this chapter and went, ooh, hopefully you'll update soon... -.-" 2008!? Blah! Well, here's a note to ask - if you've got any of the next chapter etc on your computer still, unfinished or just not uploaded, please post it. :) thanks!
AllenxEdward chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Please update! I know it has been like 5 years since you last updated, but please? This is a wonderful story and it shouldn't be abandoned.
AllenxEdward chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Allen is so cute as a little puppy! I love this fanfiction!
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love it! I can't wait to see what Allen looks like as a wolf, or will be be a little fluff ball puppy.
PoisonousDemon chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
is allen going to remember what happened that night and who did it?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Love it
Update soon
Happycafegirl chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
i love this
WolfLovesFood chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
*shoots you with spoon*

nah jk jk

But seriously, I like this story, keep going.
Colorful-Crap chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! you must continue! don't give up! It's so awesome! xD ! *puppy dog eyes* ...pwease...
kh07gl chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
PLS COUNTINUE THIS FIC! I love it! It's really a waste to kill it! And the laven has just begun! Pls countiue i'm begging u!

kh07gl :3
kh07gl chapter 4 . 1/13/2012

kh07gl :3
sammi117 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! please update i wanna know what happens.