Reviews for Wolf Pup
jy24 chapter 4 . 7/18
this is as best as the original Man. Please continue this story. If you want to PM me then it will be in jy24 because now I'm too lazy to login now. The story hasn't reveal the important parts yet so please don't abandon it yet, finish it till the end.
Natsuki D chapter 4 . 7/18
Can't wait to read the next chapter
Leenalee 1, Kanda 0
lavanderbunny chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEEEAASE continue writing this!
Zesslover chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
I can hear the cries of the story. It's crying " Why have you abandoned me?"
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I love this! It's been so long since you last updated but I hope you continue this! It was super good! :Dplease come back and continue this!
Lenore91 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Hahahaha! Lovely story... Got to this chapter and went, ooh, hopefully you'll update soon... -.-" 2008!? Blah! Well, here's a note to ask - if you've got any of the next chapter etc on your computer still, unfinished or just not uploaded, please post it. :) thanks!
AllenxEdward chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Please update! I know it has been like 5 years since you last updated, but please? This is a wonderful story and it shouldn't be abandoned.
AllenxEdward chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Allen is so cute as a little puppy! I love this fanfiction!
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love it! I can't wait to see what Allen looks like as a wolf, or will be be a little fluff ball puppy.
PoisonousDemon chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
is allen going to remember what happened that night and who did it?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Love it
Update soon
Happycafegirl chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
i love this
WolfLovesFood chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
*shoots you with spoon*

nah jk jk

But seriously, I like this story, keep going.
Colorful-Crap chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! you must continue! don't give up! It's so awesome! xD ~! *puppy dog eyes* ...pwease...
kh07gl chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
PLS COUNTINUE THIS FIC! I love it! It's really a waste to kill it! And the laven has just begun! Pls countiue i'm begging u!

kh07gl :3