Reviews for Stoically Stitched
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
ok still weird is this a nut house hospital and what happened to these two kids
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I know keep reading ad I'll know what this is all about
mommymac0508 chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Hello I really like it so different from other in the same story set I was hooked and read it all today thank you
LolaTheSa chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
So she got raped after being at a party and honestly going back to the party with a creep & EVEN then, not just walking over jacob. She wasn't drunk as far as i know. From her details, she didn't put up a fight. Just screams.

I of all teen girls know right isn't fucking nice or preventable no matter how hard you fight the fucker. But from her details, she knew what he wanted in the first place & quite frankly just let him have it. Sure she screamed but that's it.

Not saying bella dug her own grave but that disgusting act was completely preventable ImO. BUUTT then again bella isn't me. Glad she got rid of his spawn.

As for going to life like she didn't get raped. Yea she deserves to be in this facility & deserves a little loving too. I mean how hard would it have been to catch that new guy in town that you invited to the party.
liz258 chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
i guessed that he would become a vampire. because in the real story the spanish influenza came around and thats when carlisle turned him! omg im so estatic that im right!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Talk about "Rude Awakenings!"
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
What is going on?
robertpatzlover09 chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
I love the plot of this story, it was so emotional. You should think about re-writing it, making it more descriptive and adding more chapters to the story because I wanted to keep on reading. I wanted to find out more story’s about how they were their such as, why was Jasper their and Alice. Also, where was Emmett? He was just mentioned I wanted him more in this story. Think about re-writing it you will get so many more reviews.
Daslurker chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
Liked it. Perfect ending, justice is served.
Lilydukes chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
love!
Lilydukes chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
This was perfect! Absolutely incredible story
Nellybean0710 chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
Very good story, so glad to could be together.
BeastNamedKay chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Very dark... I like it.
AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
That was a really good story!

You caught me by surprise completely at the end. :D
AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 1 . 6/1/2012