Reviews for The Feminine Mystique
Lumosify chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Why is this so relatable! Hermione's predicament is extremely relatable, I'm telling you. I'm just grateful I don't have to go through that every day like 'Mione dear has to. And at least I don't have to pull my hair out of the drain, that's gotta be awful, but I know about hair dropping everywhere. My hair falls everywhere, all times of the day, I'm surprised I still have a head full of hair after my head sheds what it does.

I honestly tried to feel bad for Ron here, but it's rather hard when Hermione (and me) have to go through so much more than he did in this story. The horror of hair! You would think evolution would have figured it out by now.

An honestly realistic and true-to-life story, and based on this I might say that you know all about it too. So some condolences from someone with the same problem, and a thank you for the ONE fic where I can relate in regards to body problems. I'm probably going to read this every day or something, it'll cheer me up something big if I do.

Lumosify
PF2724 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Bless you!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I couldn't help but laugh at this. ...Hermione is lucky it's only a mustache.
passed chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Man, I feel Hermione's pain. But having PCOS just makes every hair problem 10 times worse. She's lucky really. This cute and funny too. :)
duck'pancakes chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well, I found that completely hilarious :P Although, I really can't imagine Hermione being such a hairy person. But still very funny!
pacificuser chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
cool! very nice from a guy's prespective!
Spiller chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Your story made me laugh so hard - so true!
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Haha! Nice
CanonWorshipper4evah chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Sheer complete brilliance... *laughs* utterly hiliarious.. Bravo, Solstice, Bravo!

CanonWorshipper4evah
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hello,

Aw hahahahaha

Great work

Rhr4eva
yeahnomore chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
HAHAHAHAHA, I LOVE this story! It's adorable and gross (in a completely lovable way), and it shows really how much R/Hr love each other xDD Even if it's a bit wince-inducing...

:)Bee
Corisanna chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
*cackles madly* Oh, this is rich, oh, oh, so hilarious. I am one of those girls who has to do The Hair Pull despite using a drain screen for the goddamn hair, and I quite literally gag uncontrollably every time. So this echoes so very, very true.

And the end, with Ron's razor, is priceless. Because I once had to borrow my brother's razor in an emergency, and was treated to an almost identical scream.

THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. It would break their fragile minds.

The sheer reality of this story gives it an incredibly effective punch. Bravo~
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This story is amazing, possibly because it's so true. I've had to do the hair out of drain pull before, and good god is it disgusting. *shudder*

And the hair... so true. TToTT The places us females have to shave just to look presentable is horrifying.

I loved it, especially when you realize how clueless Ron is about what it takes to keep her all pretty and job~ Lena
Becca chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Wow, this sure was random! How dare you give Ronniekins chest hair that grew in that obscene shape? _
isnani chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This is uber hilarious. Can't imagine Ron having chest hair in the shape of that! LOL!