Reviews for Seven Minutes in Heaven
TweekTweek chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Nice. 3
roseal chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
i cant belive i'm saying this but,... That was HOT! oh god, im blushing so much right now...
Kaleidelic chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I was silently giggling to myself the entire time I read this. Great job.
Vale-FanGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
:'D They are sugar 3

I love, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this pairing so muche 8D

Nice work ;w;
Mibani chapter 1 . 3/3/2011

This is one of the stories that is cute and hot at the same time. I want more... but I will not get more :(
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Aww, what a cute little ficlet. Faving is a must!

(Lol, flames will be sentenced to PK STFU. XDD)
madamdragon chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
You should make this a two-shot. the other should be the sequel of the two and why two minutes arent enough. just a thought. Great ch
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Well, I cannot believe Lucas could take such... charge against Ness (Crying over Uke Ness). Still like it though! I just feel like Ness/Lucas is way better than Lucas/Ness.

Why did Isaac give Link a black eye? It would've been way better if Zelda left dissapointed by Link making out with Isaac (Assist trophies never get enough love anyway).
RenaYuki chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Lol, when I was reading this, there were seven reviews! This is cute!
liquidity chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is amazing. I read this already on deviantart and love the accompanying art as well. The urgency just makes this so delicious. Excellent scenario to put them into.
PKAquaFlame chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Well...I do believe that was the one of the most adorable fics I've ever read to date! Words cannot even BEGIN to describe how much I enjoyed that!

Keep up the good work.
Beechahoy chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Oh! This story is so cute and well-written it must be a gift from above! at least from eyes it is.

And I just love you for writing this fanfic! make more NessxLucas :3
EvilLilBlackie chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This...was so...freaking cute.

I think you did this one-shot rather well, I'm at complete loss of words on how to describe how warm and fuzzy I feel on the inside.

Wonderful job! I hope to see more writing from ya!
Notorious-Osaka chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
*fans herself* Woo~! You truly made my day! It was well-written and overall amazing, I hope you write more NessxLucas!
15Kandy K chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh God, that was by far the best NessxLucas fic I've ever read. I love this story to death. :3 I'd love it if you continued it. I don't care if some people think it's gross, but it's one of the cutest pairings there is. I love it, and others love it, too. I hope you keep writing more NessxLucas.