Reviews for A Hand To Hold
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Cheesilicious stuff!

A very plausible and groovy happening/AU!

Vair coolistic characteriastions too...

D
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
It's actually pretty believable that after something so unexpected and astonishing, they'd wind up talking about karaoke in the next breath ;)

Nice!
Sky-Thorn chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Like the idea of Rose/Bad Wolf preventing the full regeration... My other thought was that Jack would somehow jump in and do something to stop it, but that seems like a very good idea! The randomness is good, you've definatly got the heart of the Doctor and Donna's relationship there!

Allons y!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
sHOULD BE HOW IT ENDS

mARIA
Clio83 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Brilliant! I particularly loved Donna bringing everyone back down to earth at the end there :)

Now lets just hope something like this happens and we're losing Mr Tennant quite yet!
laurajslr chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
A really nice look at a possible continuation of the truly amazing cliffe that we were left with! Lovely!
A Penny in the Wishing Well chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
hehe dont worry about it getting random, as conversations on Doctor Who basically are all random nonsense anyway! i hope something like this happens on saturday (we can't lose the fabulous David Tennant just yet!) any hoo, great fic!
BadWolfIsMe chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
guess what...loved the Bad Wolf...again!

another fantastic story!

i just don't know where you find the time!

i hope you don't stop finding the time, beacause that would be very depressing for me, not to mantion the hundreds of other people who must love your stories too!