Reviews for Only One
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Great chapter I love that you brought Jake back I wish they would do that for real. I loved the new chapter Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

justawritier chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
aww love the BL and JP.
justawritier chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
aww. that was so sad.
justawritier chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
great chapter! The BL was so great.
tanya2byour21 chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
I am sorry but this was a great chapter. I love what Lucas said to Petyon. I don't know if that is cold or not to say that. I am going throught something like this with my sister. Everytime a guy breaks up with her she tries to hurt herself so that the guy will come running back. I love my sister but I can't feel sorry for her and I refused to see her in the hospital. Like Lucas threadted to do with Peyton. To me that also seems like that Peyton was doing with cutting her self. Great chapter and I love this story and I so can't wait for the next chapter to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

OneTreeHill0983 chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
this is a really good story u/d soon
tanya2byour21 chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Geat chapter and I so can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

bwaybaby32 chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
this is really really sad. i think i'm only reading this because one, you're a great writer and two, i love Brucas.

i wish we had naley though...:(
AllTimeLow23 chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Love it! :) Poor Jamie though!

Ud soon!
SparklingIvy chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
slightly confused by Brooke's question... but intrigued...!
mymy5106 chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Quite the interesting turn of events thus far! I love it! Great job and I'm so sad for Jamie.
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Great chapter and this is a really good story I can't wait to read more to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

bwaybaby32 chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
omg this is great, but its is really sad. like im way too depressed to comprehend but yet im reading it sad. great job
justawritier chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
aww. so sad. Love the BL.
AllTimeLow23 chapter 2 . 7/6/2008