Reviews for Emmett Potter and the DimWitted Wizard Twits
alieangel chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
that was great1 i cant wait for more! please update soon! :)
MagicWeMade chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
oh my god pleasse please write more this story is so god
Flameswithoutfire chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OMG LAWL! PLEASE UPDATE ITS HILARIOUS!
IkashaRashel chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
your stories are so funny! i really want to see how emmett is going to pull this off and what kind of mischief the cullens can get into at hogwarts...and how much trouble harry can get in in forks pretty please with sugar on top write a whole bunch more chapters! .
The New Vampire chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This is crazy, but I love it!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is cool, and I wanna see how this turns out. So please keep on going!

(\_/) (\_/).(*.*)

(_)o (_)o
MyImmortalMajor chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
'...Edward bellowed dramatically...'

It should be Emmett.

Can you do more of this, it's awesome!
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Um...Okaayy...-awkward-

Very weird and funny story lol
TorridGambit chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
oh good lord...

this story is going to be AWESOME! I CAN FEL IT!

please do update :) im going to the army in 2 weeks and will have no computer access for a month and need something to make me giggle
Mukichi chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was FUNNY! Coco!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
love it! you have to update! please i can't wait to see what happens between Harry/Emmett and Cho? or Ginny? which one is emmett potter *raises eyebrow* going to be inlove with?
AnnaFrancesca chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
xD Crazy! Please continue this! Edward and Bella taking care of Harry? Who has a wand and can do magic? Heh... :)
TheFutureEmpress chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
"Jasper and Edward had already done theirs, having to act Emo and Gangster, which led to gang violence, creep stalkers and a Disney Channel Dance-Off."

-Is this a story?

if not then please make it one! i'm begging you! I have to see gansta Edward, and what's with the dance off?
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
(*giggles*) This is comedy genius, you know that? I LOVE this so far, Coco and Aro, the makeover, the mop...too bad Bella and Edward aren't coming, I really love them, but the rest of the Cullens are always interested to watch. :D Update soon, please, this is so funny so far! I gotta see their reactions to Hogwarts and Hogwarts' reactions to them. And how's Rose gonna be the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher? I gotta see that!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
hahahaha! what are they going to do about hermione and ron though?

Wizards and Witches alike be prepared for... the new Harry Potter! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

keep writing,