Reviews for Purgatory
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Hope you finish this story. Thanks for writing.
mrsking1976 chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
This is a great story and I know that you have not updated for a couple of years. I think that this is a story that is worth writing more of. I hope that you continue with this one someday soon.
bobbysgirl1 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
its gd is there any more.
Tracey Claybon chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Decently done story so far - looking forward to more.
FusseKat chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I'm so glad I finally made it back to this story. Hopefully Chapter 4 is coming soon...
write-me-well chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Oh, poor Bobby... him waking up and thinking Alex was dead makes my heart ache a little. I can't wait for her to get back to the hospital... of course he would wake up while she was gone- he had to make things difficult haha.
star jelly chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
I can't wait for more. This is a very gripping story.
RuthieMae chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
I am so glad that Bobby woke up seeking Alex out right, I just hate the fact that she wasn't there when he woke up. I am excited to see what happens the next time Bobby wakes up and Alex is there. Good story so far. Please update again soon!
RuthieMae chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Ok I'm loving this story so far. I am glad that Alex jumped and came running when the captain said it was Bobby that was hurt. I did hate seeing them have to sedate him but I know that Alex can handle him and make everything ok for him. I hope we are going to see romantic relationship come out of this story. Good stuff so far. Update again soon.
emommer chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Woah - good stuff!
rindy713 chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
boy, that is crummy luck! poor bobby. it figures he would be all mixed up in the head, after what he's been through. and poor alex. she did need to go home. she needs to get back, and he needs to wake up again and see that she's ok.
rindy713 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
outstanding chapter. she needs to keep holding his hand. i bet he knows she's there!
rindy713 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
that's a dynamite start! can't wait to read more - good thing some chapters are stacked up for me. i knew that guy jacobson was going to get them in trouble. he was too impatient. eames wouldn't have messed up like that.
chlark4 chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Poor Bobby, all he wants is to know is that Alex is ok. Alex needs to be there with him. I hope Mike gets her there quickly. Post more soon.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 7/8/2008