Reviews for Your Soul is for My Keeping
crosshairsgirl chapter 19 . 5/31/2015
Mostly i like starscream and oc - that was sweet as sugar
Guest chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
AMAZING!
NightRain2DaySnow chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Kyaaaa! I love this story! You made the relationship between Megatron and the other decepticons realistic in my eyes. They ain't terribly afraid of him but they know he is a strict leader. They all respect him for good reasons. Negaeta is an awesome OC! She's not as saint as shown at the beginning (revenge is a dish best served cold!) but she's not totally heartless as she still has traces of lovely autobot attributes! And i just ADORE Galvatron! He is such a cutie! I just want to hug him and never let him go! Oh yeah, and the decepticons in this story are awesome! You portray their personalities well. Barricade is one of my favourite Transformer characters so I'm happy that he plays a majorish part in this story. Thank you for writing such a great story!
Spirit Kiss chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
That was amazing! I've never read a Megatron story like this, and I love it!
Nightshade chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Okay seriously you gotta stop making me cry. You truly are gifted with a wonderful imagination and a flare for telling a story! This was just amazing. Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful works with us. You are on the top of my list. I pray you never stop writing about the Transformers. Thank you! ! 1,0000 times
Nightshade chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
Oh thank goodness that nasty Fallen didn't rape her. That poor femme suffered enough! I was actually scared for a bit. Can't wait to read more. As usual great work!
Nightshade chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Omg...so sweet. I actually shed a couple of tears! Beautiful just beautiful!
StormRaven333 chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
My favourite part of this fic had to have been Shockwave's statistic report. "Recommendations: All hail Megatron or else!"
XD That was hysterical!
Sweet story BTW! and now that I've devoured all your fics I'm going to look for more elsewhere until you update again.
Rest assured when you do
..."I'll be back!" ;D
Sophie Stands Tall Always chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
NOOOOO! SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL! PLEASE I LOVE THIS STROY SOOOOOO MUCH PLEASE MORE!
Sophie Stands Tall Always chapter 18 . 3/30/2013