Reviews for Cocoa
Mimi The Witch chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I'm not at all familiar with the fandom, but a friend told me to read this, and I am very glad I did. It's a gorgeous story, incredibly lush and evocative. Your style is amazingly beautiful. Amazing job. :)
Antoine chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I wholly agree with all of those who reviewed this story before I did. This was spectacular and rich, decadent and delicious. It makes me want to eat some dark chocolate. I have some 70% pure organic dark chocolate at home that I got from Walgreens, and I may bite into it this evening, pricy as it is.

I am so, so glad that the yaoi slash m/m fiction writers are not the only ones who can write deep, sexy, descriptive lust-filled stories. Sometimes I wonder about that, but you have restored my faith in spicy hetero writing. Thank you very much, and well-done.
AmethystKR chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
wow, that was beautifully written. Almost poetic and magical
Crimson Firebreeze chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I love how absolutely beautifully descriptive this is. I think I fangasmed a little bit...

In terms of description, this is the best thing I have ever read, I think.
SlowMovingTime chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Always loved this story..Just never actually reviewed..:P

Love the detail..it's truly amazing.
JadziaCee chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Awesome... intense... descriptive... you have such a talent with words. So inticing... you tease so well with your writing.
Lei-lassassin chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This is... wow. Time and time again you prove you can write such intimate themes and moments without sounding... cheap and tacky. I love it, and I can't wait for the return of 'A Stab In The Dark'.

Kudos to you!

Lei x
Erica5 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I really enjoy reading your stories. Your writing style is so clear, you can picture everything that's happening. And there's emotion in your words, making the readers feel things for the characters. I liked this kind of "tortured" Altair. He wants her, yet he hates wanting her. This was a very deep story, full of tension and passion, and I really enjoyed reading it.

Yes! Please, please, get back to ASITD! I was looking for a mention of it in the first author's note at the beginning, and when I didn't see it, I got a little nervous. I kept thinking that maybe you weren't planning on continuing it. I was planning on asking if you were in my review, but then I saw your author's note at the end of the story. I seriously breathed a sigh of relief. So please post the new chapter soon! I'm dying with anticipation!
Sera22 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Well, wow! I like it, all. Well placed stylistic devices and this time not written in first person - one perfect piece of writing.
digital coma chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
wow! that was delicious. sweet and poisonous and sinful. m... a wonderful fic! thank you. I truly enjoyed reading it!

and I'm happy that your exams seem to be over (aren't they?) and looking forward to SITD update ;)