Reviews for It's Just A Game
Guest chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
Boy, glad I am not reading this in real . By the way, I have read this numerous times. Love it!
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
Great story. I am rereading it right now. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 26 . 5/14/2013
Loved this story. Thanks for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
About time
Motherof8 chapter 22 . 5/14/2013
Boy, that was a letdown.
Motherof8 chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
Poor edward
Motherof8 chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
Poor Edward, he can't do anything right
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Hope they settle this
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Lovin this story.
fictionuhl chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
It's kind of weird when Bella said she hates players (referring to Edward) but doesn't at all realize that Mike was a much bigger player. Hmmm... kind of weird, but love the story so far! :)
CullenMasenAlways chapter 26 . 5/22/2012
I completely loved this story. It was amazing. So tender and loving in the end... just how I like it... hahaha. And it was so... stupid the reason why they stopped talking to each other, but I have to admit that it happens... hahahaha. Thanks for sharing your story!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
keep up the good work on your stories
barb.ly chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Are you fucking retarded? How the fuck do you expect people to understand that little conversation going on between Alice and Rosalie? The first chapter was alright but I had to force myself to read through it. Your writing is pretty damn appalling in this chapter. Everything went downhill by quite a lot. Nothing makes any sense and it is really hard to read something that is in ‘text’ especially when a protuberant little girl is writing. “dem”? “Dat”? You’re kidding me, right? Wow… I expected this story to be good with all of the reviews you go but I was dead wrong. Sorry for ranting on you like this, but SERIOUSLY!
Melissa madden chapter 1 . 2/15/2011