Reviews for The Mission of Hellfire
Misaim chapter 13 . 10/3/2009
Good story, nice characterization. But where did Rahne go?
Hotaru chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
I REALLY like your story! I've been starting to get bored with the X-men Evolution fics cause most of the ones I've read so far aren't very detailed. One little note: I really, really want to KILL Selene. My favorite character's Nightcrawler and considering what she is putting him through, she's lucky that I'm not in the story. Please Update Soon, cause I really want to know what happens next. ;p
spocksbabyyahoo.com chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
I'm SO looking forward to the next chapter! Please let everything turn out okay! Actually... never mind that, as long as Mystique & family gets out alright. Please update soon!
Presbydos chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
This story is so cool. I just love the way that the setting kept on changing as the dialogue moved on. It really raised the anticipation for the next chapter. Also loved the original character that you made.(if he is original) These stories are so worth reading that I wish that they'd actually make a comic out of this, I wouldn't mind buying it actually. Especially that the "main character" soldier, who isn't even a mutant, is so hell bent to save the x-men. But one question though. If this is x-men evolution, how come X-23 is there and how come a lot of the new x-men are present? Did you merge certain comics together? Just a thought. Keep up the good work. Ill be watching your profile and this fic so please don't quit on this. Its too good to be forgotten.
X00001 chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
great chapter like the fight at the beginning
X00001 chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Selene seems to be getting on with her job at weakning the xmen. i can't wait to see who brakes first.
RyangAuel chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Though i am a fan of JOTT too, i like where the plot is going. :)

for clarification, there are 3 colours in play?