Reviews for Powder Hunters
Wafia Primo chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
this is how Zombie Powder Fanfiction should be done. Please update soon
SkilledPenman chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
I like it. My only thought(negative) is that you tend write the characters(mainly Gamma and Smith) as weaker than they are in the manga; resulting in things sach as being blown up and kicked. If I remember correctly "Spinboy" was completely (forgive my bad word usage) powned by Gamma. As far as the plot goes I think it is very good. Believable, to a certain degree, well thought out, and exciting. I think the most important part here is that you have a somewhat limited understanding of liturature. At this point I think you should read some heavy books (such as; The Screwtape Letters, Till We have faces, Shakespeare, and Tolkein) If I were to give it a rating out of five I would give 3. On a different note I was hoping I could draw this fanbook you have going. Good job, good luck, thank you, and I want too see more.
Assata chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Clever! Adding Pownder in the mix! Cool chapter
silverscaverd2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
ok you kindof seem pretty good i dont quite know but ive got a question are you tite kubo the actual author if not your doing a good impersanation of him
hollow kenpachi 13 chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
This is great, I can't wait to read more, please update as soon as possible.
Neko42 chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
cant wait for the next chappie
Neko42 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
guess it's only me reviewing. ZP's not really as famous anyway XD

Nice chapter, just a bit choppy. It would look nicer if you connected the paragraphs somehow than separating them with lines. Can't wait for some action.
Neko42 chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
I like it, though i wish there was some yaoi going on XD