Reviews for Unrequited
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Amazing :)
pianoxgirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Thumbs up for Krosh! They're currently my favorite pairing. They're just so cute together, and this one-shot made the pairing even more adorable :3 Great job! I also loved your writing style, it was so easy to understand and I felt as if I was Kristen. Definitely adding this to my faves!
asilynnmarie chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Cutee and sweet(:
Cati Kammer chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I love that! U should so make that a real story instead of a 1-Shot! Please doo!
shushu chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
i think it wuz coolio!
Darling Daring Duckie chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Ha, I got bored, so I decided to see if you've written anything else. XD

I'm starting to dislike the clique series as well. I keep reading, hoping that Lisi will step it up (and plus, I want to see if Cam and Claire will get together again. I'd have to say that their relationship is the only thing that's even SEMI-relistic), but I think that ruddy movie screwed everything up. I mean, it's not even going to be in the theatres! It's a direct-to-disc thing, so there is no need to get a big head, but ugh.

I'm ranting, when I should be reviewing...

ANYWAY, I liked this. You do give the second person great justice, and it kept my attention from the start because it was well-written. :]

Happy writings!

P.S. Thanks for the cinnamon bun! el oh el

...Do I still get those virtual fireworks?
maplexsyrup chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
i loved that a lot.

Krosh? amazing.

"And yet you can't help the fact that your heart is doing the macarena."

"You want an apple. Instead, someone throws an orange peel at you."

for some reason, i really really liked those lines.

-virtual high five-
hondagirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I really like this. To be honest though, I've never read or watched Clique, so I have no idea who those people are. (I just like your HP piece so I wanted to see what else you write about) But, you write clear enough so I don't HAVE to necessarily know who they are or their background or anything. I may not know their names but thanks to you, I know she's in love with this guy, who started dating her best friend (which sucks by the way, I've been in those shoes), who broke up with said bf and now is interested in here. And I loved the Spanish/French bit. That was so cute and made my like for the guy go up a few was definetly an AW moment.

As for writing in second person, I think you did fine. Coming from someone who just recently did a oneshot all in second person, it's harder then it looks huh? But I kind of like second person because it gives a different feel to the characters and it makes the reader feel as if tey are right there watching. All in all, I really enjoyed this piece. Thank you for writing it. :)

-honda
Miss Sassy chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Aww. Thanks HP.

It was amazing! I loved it! The second person is pretty hard to write, but I thought it sounded good :)

*favorite story*
Aly chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
no offense, you suck at writing...like seriously. whats that promt thingy? is that really nessicary? if you're tyring to be funny, then hahaha. um. NO. its not funny. your stories make no sense, whatsoever...

much love.

-Aly[:
but seriously chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
HP!

Oh my GOD. My first ever Kristen/Josh and you made me love it so, so, so, so much.

But the only thing I didn't get was the 'You don't take Spanish' part. Shouldn't it be, 'You don't take French', since she tutored him on French? Or maybe it's just my over-caffeinated mind. Whatevs, I still loved it. :)

"You somehow keep yourself from smacking her upside the head."

And that line was thee best line ever. Write more oneshots, HP. I love them. And I'll be waiting.

P/S: Are you excited for the Clique movie? I don't know... since Chris Abeley is... Is.. Gah, I can't say it. But the official trailer is out. And right now, I'm stuck in between. ,
Cela Fille chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
this is the second krosh I've seen (the latter written by me, and not nearly as amazingly amazing)

and I love it. love it. love it. love it.

wow. no more words, just wow.

have a virtual cookie :) with m&ms. cuz that's how much this oneshot rocks.
Riley Worthington chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I actually really liked your story and i'm glad that you did a pairing that not many other people do. I've never actually heard that pairing before. Well anyway, i also think it was well written and i like your choice of words.
laurengirrl.x3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
*speechless*

:O

*still speechless*

...

HOLY SHITAKE MUSHROOMS! i must say that was very interesting. i loved loved loved it. nice pairing, too, might i add. i'm looking for some prompts. got any?

x3