Reviews for A night to Remember
Caramello Kennedy chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
AWSome!
xoxosilver chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
this is a great story...glad ranma was super sweet here ] great job!
Kaebi chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
Pliz pliz pliz continue ! I can't wait ! This fic is so great ! Pliz
lil-demon-chic chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
omg this s a great story please update!
Ranma Fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
It's RANMA, not Ramna!

Please, please, PLEASE spell his name correctly. I have no interest in reading a story where the author does not even know the correct name of the title character!
Animeangel chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! Thats really good Please wright more please wright more! you were doing a great job! More more more!(loosing it)The story is really good you need to write more!
o.0kiLLingLoneLynes0.o chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
cool perverted but still cool keep writing i hope that their are more chapters and that akane gets pregnant hehehe
Draechaeli chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
You should write more I really want to know what happens when everyone gets home! Great ficcy!

~Na
Andreiush chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
This is it? Are u ever finishing this fic? U CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!

Anyway, I liked the story so far, but i must say that there's some OOC-ness going on in there.. And Ranma and Akane are like.. doing it way too fast! Shouldn't they share their first kiss before even thinking about sex? Ranma suddenly jumping on top of Akane like that, appearing in her room deliberately when she's in her undies.. I don't know.. he's usually a shy boy! And i'm sure Akane would have malleted him out of her door without a second thought if she had caught him peeping on her while she was sleeping almost in the nude..

Still.. it's quite an enjoyable story, very erotic.. it's a pitty u never finished writing it..
Sesshomaru's only mate and love chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
what is wrong with you stopping to there we need more and two thumbs up also story, but the rest would be alsome
hatred in a box chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
...MORE!
RavenDarkness chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
haha... nice fanfic, man... keep on writing! get those creative juices flowing like they say... hahahaha... rock on with the fanfic
elf-princess4 chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
akkachan chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Please keep writng onto chapter 4, i really like it, so please dont stop, i want to see what happenes. thanks.

akkachan
mlink chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
you have to keep on writing! its sO good!