Reviews for The Taste of Ink
irthos chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
cute! i loved AUs! although after reading this i wanted to get another tatt, and i just got my tenth last month! hehe, keep up the good work!
NixxiSixx chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That's awesome. I have a 6 tattoed between my hips and nothing like that happened... That captured Grimmjow's nature perfectly
Violent Dance chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Good, win, and awesome.
Lovedoodle chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Wow... You shameless writer xD Grimmjaw and Ichigo having sex in a tattoo store is just too good to be true! And this is the best GrimmIchi fiction I have read so far, you are awsome
Mythalie169-TreeSpirit169 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
{}_{} aw, lmfao, its so cute...{}_{} will there be more? will there will there? I really did love it...{}_{} Grimmjow and Ichigo are a very nice-n-hot pair {}_{} good work... good work...
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This was fabulously HOT! Like, steaming hot! This was probably one of the most sexiest GrimmIchi sex scenes I have ever read! God, so sexy!

And you also used THE word! (F u c ktard. I hear it all the time in GrimmIchi FF's, and soon came to love it! Lol!)

And the end was rather cute! Grimmjow is so clever! Lol!

I really loved this1
L'uke-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Ooh, I would come everyday at every time possible. Hot damn it -drool-! -squeals-AWESOME! Kya! I would glomp u dead for cheering me up! not to mention getting me all bothered..heheh... THANK YOU! 'cause as u know tomorrow school starts...-sob- well at least for me ... So this fic totally got my deppresing thoughts away! YeY! As I said this is totally BRILLIANT! AMAZING! LOVE IT!
fullofmisery chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
HA. A 'G'! Like 'g', for Grimm! w Nom nom, smex!
kitari66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
And thus another happy fan girl was pleased XD no I really loved it great job!
SakuraxSkies chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Haha, that was just great.

The characterization was perfect, too.

Yay for "tattoos"! Haha.
LunaAriana chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That was an AMAZINGLY great story! The smut was oh so hot and well written! Great job!

*Luna*
Good Morning Zombie chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Another very hot and drool stimulating read by your Majesty.

Well done. (:
keraizaki chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Whoop! 3 I LOVE GrimmIchi! 3
sam chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I loved ur story and having read this I can say I now have a slight obsession with tattoo parlours!
Sophisticated Psycho chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
XD Thanks for making me even more excited about getting my second tattoo. Sine I didn't read the other reviews here's a bit of info I know (people have asked me to be their apprentices for tattooing. D: ):

The thing with the needles, it's called a gun. I know it's weird. My artist called it both a gun and a machine, so I guess it could go either way.

The usually use stencils or free hand lines on the skin before hand, but considering Ichigo was knocked out, you could skip those minor details. xD

I really liked this. And now I have something to think about when I go to get it (my second tattoo I mean). x'D
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »