Reviews for That Summer Heat
PrincessFlame91 chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
I accidentally submitted my review before I was done (yay touch screens .) and realized that I wasn't signed in, anyways!

But as I was saying... I realize that it's been over 2 years since your last update, but is there any chance of another one coming up? It would be such a shame to see this remain incomplete, what with how well it is written and the uniqueness of the storyline. But I understand that sometimes, life just happens and things get left behind. Would it be possible to just let me know via review reply or pm whether there's any hope in the horizon?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
Hello! I was looking for a good Yakari story and came across yours, and I must say... This is amazing! I can tell that your writing has matured a lot since when you started. Color me impressed! ...And hopeful/impatient for the next update. XD

I know it's been over 2 years since your last update, but is there
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
That was literally the very first review I ever gave on this website... So please please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Please please tell me that you're gonna update! This is too good of a story to leave unfinished!
Orane chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
PLEASE don't tell me you stopped trying to finish this fic because I'll cry! You HAVE to update soon! It's just getting good and you stop right there? AHHHH the torture!
Orane chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Aggh! I love this!
Orane chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Oh... The chemistry...
Orane chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I'm generally a Takari fan but I just find something fascinating about unlikely pairs such as Yamato and Hikari (I'm also a huge Takimi fan...woops!). Anyway I love this story so far and I love Matt's playfulness :))
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
more! please!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
In love with this update, one of the best ones yet. Can't wait to see who's at the door!
babygirl79329 chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
Omg I love this story! Plz update soon I'm so addicted to it! :)
digitalmonster911 chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Your Bat Out of Hell reference made me laugh. Good chapter, can't wait for the next. :)
PorcelainDollxx chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Omgomgomg dramaaaaaaa :o
But Yamato shouldn't be mad, they weren't official or anything :p
Also, I pray that it isn't TK who caught them kiss. I hope it's Miyako!- and I definitely hope not Tai.
I can't wait for your next chapter :D
doragon no mizu chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Whoa, man! An update already? I feel like I only reviewed this way too late last night, so really this morning, but whoa! Talk about great timing!

I find Yamato's reaction, especially his decision to bow out, very... him. He can be incredibly self centered, but the one person he always puts in front of himself is Takeru.

Color me impressed with this update! Can't wait to see who caught them.