Reviews for Myth and Legends of Torchwood
FranArian chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Love them all!
funkyorange chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is awesome, but you've really put me in the mood to read a fairy Ianto story. Do you know of any good ones?
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
so good!

totally love this :))
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
the characterization moments of Ianto as dragon. Good but weird story challenge for shapeshifting dragons that live – sometimes - - as humans.

shifting – horselike being? Would jack like a “life”? you mean ride? No horn just horsey shaped or perhaps other mythical being without flight? An interesting story idea.

under the suit?

-welsh nice

’s the most weird ass yet… a phoenix? But would he come back as a baby?

Thanks for sharing
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was the weirdest, most fun bunch of freaked out stories that I've ever read. Awesome! Really! Thanks!
kdorian chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I really liked that! Well done!
Caladria101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh, that was beautiful. And funny! And original, too. There's plenty of Time Lord Iantos andimmortal ones, but these are the first draconic or phoenix or fairy Iantos.
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Amusing. So dragon, centaur?, fairy, merman and pheonix?
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I like the Ianto's a dragon idea the best, that was awsome. of course I just love dragons. I think Ianto should be a dragon, if he can't be a Time Lord he should be a dragon. Of course, he'd make a nice unicorn too, merman's interesting, fairy not a bad idea either, and it took me a minute to realise that Ianto was a phoenix in the last one. Still, I like the dragon best and I might just take up that bunny if you don't mind but I'm afraid I can only pay you in acknowledement. Happy belated birthday by the way. TTFN
Elanor16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I love these, really!

let's see if I got them all...dragon, centaur, fairy, mermaid and phoenix...am I right? I'm not quite sure...
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
let see if I have this.

Ianto is a dragon, fairy, merman, dinosaur and a centaur
queenfluffernutter chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
that was amazing! very well written
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Was that last one a phoenix? I'm pretty sure it is but not positive.