Reviews for What's Left of Me
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Just wanted to say I love your story and really hope you haven't given up on it... I'm on the edge of my seat for more so please please please update. You're an amazing writer
RositaDMFW chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
This is a really good story
you should put up the next part
i cant wait for it :)
JNaegi chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Man these chapters have been good. I'm glad that Heero was finally able to Rei. And I am happy that Makoto and Rei defended Mina from those harpy girls! but damn, all that mayhem so what will be the consequences?

I am feeling the Mina/Trowa so go for it!

Hope you update (this is a good story!)
JNaegi chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Ok I made it this far and it is good. From Rei's date with Heero to Minako meeting the parents.

I think Rei should have gone on her promise and crack the whip! I am hoping Mina picks Trowa.
JNaegi chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Getting a glimpse of Heero and Trowa's family situation. Good
JNaegi chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
I did not see that coming with Usagi. It's a good twist and now Minako can get some advice, I like it.

Heero sticking up for Rei is good. I'm rooting for them.
JNaegi chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Looks like someone is jealous! This is good!
JNaegi chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Loving all the connections! Man that small moment with Rei and Heero was sweet. Now their is a scandal with little Hotaru and Rei will lose everything if she revealed.

Getting good!
JNaegi chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Boy this is holding my interest. Rei the tough as nails best friend and Heero and Trowa telling Duo to man up is priceless.

Total embarrasesment for Minako throwing up in the caftetira.
JNaegi chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
DUO'S THE FATHER! Boy this should be good!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
Mkay, well you've waited plenty long enough to make an update, so you need to update like right now. If you need help or ideas or anything, you let me know I'll do my best but seriously. WHAT THE FRIGGIN HECK! MONTHES! COME ON! Update. UPDATE!
MinakoTrickster chapter 16 . 9/9/2010
I have to say, it's been awhile dear. Mostly my fault. Again, I love it. The realness, the drama. It is sad that we have people who actually are like that, but true.

I like how Trowa and Duo aren't going to be total muscle heads, but I like the element of compitetion.

Keep up the writin dear. Hopefully, I'll get some stuff out soon too.
Venus914 chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
Pls update... i love it!
Han Qing chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
Well, this is an interesting read so far.

Nothing too remarkable, but with enough spirit (and drama, ahaha) to keep me reading. I really like the Rei/Heero substory going on, and although I like the Trowa/Minako you've set up, I feel like Duo and Minako are being flanderized into a spineless wimp and a crybaby. I know you pointed out that she's a hormonal pregnant woman but I want to see some more spirit out of her. d:

Awaiting the next chapter~
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
Yeah there were a few pregnant girls at my high school back in the mid to late 90's including my best friend's older sister. I don't know much about the tickets since where I live unless it's really serious the police don't get involved (and I live in the states)

As for emotions, yes being pregnant gives you a free ride on your own personal emotional rollercoaster and you can't even watch the Cheerios commercials without bawling your eyes out. Don't even get me near an ASPCA commercial- I went through a box of Kleenex during one!

I'm glad you finally updated, I really have to go and read through this story again/